Chapter 5

[Toneri's POV]

"Ohhmmmmmm..."
I hummed while sitting in a lotus position

What am I doing? Meditating, isn't it obvious? I'm trying to remember all the important points of solo leveling. Be it big or small, I'm trying to rack up my brain remembering every last bit of solo leveling memory I have. I wrote down what I remember to help me keep track of them.

The reason I'm doing this? Quite simple. I don't want to forget anything I should know about solo leveling. Even if it was when Cha Hae-in and Sung Jin-Woo's date, I'll write it down. No, I'm not a creep, stop that.

Anyways, I've only covered about... 110 chapters worth of memories? From the manhwa, I mean. And 110 chapters... Mostly covers season 1.

*yawn~*

I yawned before stretching both my arms upwards.

"This should be enough for now. I need a break."

And what I mean by a break is that take a walk outside and touch some grass— *ahem*. Stretch my muscles

And so, I stood up from my lotus position and left my room. This time, I used a simple transformation jutsu and changed my look. I didn't change much except the hair, which turned brown. Because, as I know of, people immediately think of me when they see white-haired people.

I even saw a lot of people online post themselves with white-dyed hair and blue contact lenses to imitate my look. But I did not mind it, after all, the body I'm using isn't also mine but Toneri's, so I just see them as cosplayers.

I wore a simple navy-blue waistcoat with a white shirt underneath and dark trousers to complete the look. And to top it all off, I bought black-rimmed glasses and wore them. If I have to be honest, I look like a British person you can find in important places.

Anyways, I stepped out of my house, entered my car, and wondered Seoul, just aimlessly wondering.

  - On the road -

*BEEP!*

*BEEP!*

Loud horns of cars kept blasting off here and there. Currently, the road I'm driving on is in a traffic jam.

'Damn what's taking so long...'

Then, people wearing black suits approached our cars

"Please wait properly. A gate has opened up ahead, it will take some time to clear it. Thank you for your understanding." (Agent)

Oh? It turns out that they were from the Korean Hunters Association.

'A gate, huh? I just can't take a break... God damn it.'

I stepped out of my car and started walking towards the gate that can be seen about a kilometer away.

"Sir! You are not allowed to get close to the gate! Please wait patiently until a group of hunters arrive and clear it!" (Agents)

'So troublesome...'

I canceled the transformation jutsu revealing my white hair. I also took off my glasses and spoke to the agent

"If I clear it, would the traffic go away?" (Toneri)

"H-Hunter Toneri! I'm sorry, I'll need to ask permission from Chairman Go himself to confirm your request.' (Agent)

"... Alright." (Toneri)

The agent then took out a phone and put it near his ear. I assume that he's calling the Chairman

Meanwhile, the other people who were stuck in the traffic jam who saw me edit the car all exclaimed

"Ooohh! Isn't that the S-Rank Hunter, Toneri?!" (Mob)