Chapter 6

[General POV]

  - 7 am, Toneri's room -

*yawn~*

After losing his day off from a sudden gate appearance yesterday, Toneri went back home and eat barbecue ribs while thinking about his Solo Leveling notes. Because of not paying attention to the barbecue, a fire broke out but it was immediately put out.

He later then continued on his notes not even bothering on sleeping, thus he slammed down on his work desk at night. Fortunately, he managed to get up and continue his sleep on his bed.

And now, it's morning.

He just woke up and his eyes are still half-closed. He stood up exercised a bit and brewed coffee.

He went to the bathroom and washed himself as well as freshened up.

After taking a shower, he exited the bathroom and started his breakfast. This is his daily routine since he moved to this house. Of course, he would not neglect his chakra control and jutsu training, he would always train those in-between schedules and free times.

He opened his phone to check his social media to, as usual, see his notifications with the 99+ sign. Inside those notifications would always contain; Mentions, tags, repost, and private messaging.

And, as usual, he ignored them and continued eating.

"Ding~"

Toneri opened his phone to check the notification and saw that there was a message. It was a private message. Normally, he would ignore them, but the name of the person who sent the message caught his attention

__________

New Message
From: Liu Zhigang (√)
__________

"Liu... Zhigang? Wait a minute..." (Toneri)

Toneri sat up and ran upstairs to find his solo leveling notes. He entered his room and went to the location he hid the notes. He took it and flipped each page, finally landing on a certain page.

"China's national-level hunter... Liu Zhigang..." (Toneri)

Toneri continued to read his notes and remembered the general idea about Liu Zhigang. He continued to flip the notes and saw more information.

'Why would a ruler's vessel contact me?'

Odd. Everything doesn't line up. He had not been in contact with Liu Zhigang ever since he came to this world. So why would he take the initiative to contact him?

'It might be a fake account...'

Toneri opened his phone and checked the profile of the person who sent the message. But unsurprisingly, the name has a '✓' symbol next to his name as well as 74M+ followers, so it wasn't a fake account...

"So it was real..." (Toneri)

Toneri clicked on the message Liu Zhigang sent and read it. What could have he sent to him?

~~~~~

                          7:36 am
Liu: Hey.

Liu: You interest me.

Liu: If you have some free time, come to China and fight with me for fun.

~~~~~

"..."

What the fuck?

"What in the actual living fuck is this? Did someone hack his account and sent me this? No, who has the guts to hack an S-Ranker's account?"

But the most important question is how did Liu Zhigang know he was strong when he hasn't even met? Did they need somewhere he doesn't know?

Toneri didn't know what to reply. One side of him says that he should reply and the other side says he shouldn't and be wary about why and how did Liu Zhigang know his strength.