Go Home pt. 1

Request by: Miconoff
Prompt: MoMo + Dadzuku + Big Sis Eri + Twins = Wholesome Family with light angst and a fluff

...

Being the number one hero was a big burden. He knew how big the responsibility is, knowing the whole Japan was holding his shoulders. Everyday the same day, saving people who needed help but of course, his smile never flatter just like the person he admired after all. Right now, he dropped exactly five people on his back unconscious. It was in the blacklist from the police department, a wanted list to be precise. He dropped them off with a tired sigh, ignoring those flabbergasted or bewildered expression from the building.

"Here, the top five criminals in your list," he paused to looked at the officer, "chief." he nodded, wearing a tired smile.

The officer seemed to snap out of their gaze and timidly nodded, "thanks, Mr. Deku.." Izuku politely nodded before leaving in a speed of light.

Flying in the sky, he sighed out deeply. Both mentally and physically tired. This past months, he was absolutely busy. Leaving everyone behind and forgetting everything just because of this stupid hero works. A ping heard from his phone, startling a bit, he check upon to see a message from the number two hero, Shoto Todoroki, or his best friend.

Shoto
Midoriya. Come quick in the office, there's something I wanna talk to you. I'm here with Bakugo.

He raise his eyebrow in pure confusion but shrugged away knowing it was all about hero works plus with Bakugo? Of course, it must be serious.

...

"Go home." That wasn't the statement Izuku expecting them to say. But here was with the culprits, sitting on his office. Todoroki sitting on his chair while Bakugo in his usual scowl face, glaring in his soul as he leaning in the window.

"Uhm, excuse me? What?" Izuku repeatedly said, pure confusion written on his face making Bakugo sneer at him.

"Go fucking home."

"Why?"

Todoroki sighed heavily, leaning on his hand as he stare him. "You been working this past month," he glance at the small frame, "your family is worried for you."

Izuku let out an 'o' shape from his mouth. Right. He is married. He has wife and kids. He has a family. He almost forgot that, almost forgetting his family waiting for him at home while he was just saving some people's ass. Guilt fed on his stomach when he realized that he is neglecting his own family. Before he could response, Todoroki continued, "that's why, we talk to the supervisor to give you a three months day-off." His emerald orbs widened in bewildered.

"What?!"

"Don't raise your fucking tone, Deku."

"Why?!" He ignored him and continue to stare at Todoroki, "the country needs me!"

"Your family needs you more," he replied coldly with those familiar sharp eyes staring his soul. "You're not alone Midoriya, there's plenty more heroes around here."

"The Icy-hot is fucking right," Bakugo uncrossed his arms as he walked towards to Izuku, "you're too much doing some hero stuff and you're being coward to your own family? What kind of father are you?" Oof. That's hurt. He grimaced gloomy.

Todoroki noticed before he said, "I get it that you're the number one hero but the responsibility in your hands is not alone. We are as we'll, we're heroes too Midoriya." he walked towards to him and put his hand to his shoulder.

"Leave us the rest alone and go home to your family," he added with a small smile before frowning, "especially your wife is worried." With a final sighed, he slumped his shoulder in defeat and nodding.

He was right. They were right. His Family needs him also, not as a hero but a husband and a father with that, he smile and leave the building. Pondering his thoughts to have a great bonding with his family.

...

He was nervous. He didn't know why but he was nervous, staring at the front door of their house. It was night already and the lights inside of the house (or mansion) was already dim off. He gulped as fidgeting his clothes.

The door made a squeaking sound making him grimaced but he still went inside and close the door. Inside was dark and quiet that making him more nervous that ever. He sighed softly and made towards to the kitchen.

As he was about to push the lights switch, one of them went on automatically, revealing his wife leaning on a sink with an irritated expression.

He jumped a bit before relaxing, "h-hey Mo..." he chuckle nervously making Momo angered more.

Momo Yaoyorozu-Midoriya, the wife of the number one hero, she was also a hero with ranking ninth but right now, she was clearly pissed. "Don't 'hey' me!" she whispered in yell, "where we're you?!"

"Well- you know.. uhm b-busy-"

"Busy?! Are you serious?!" she let out a frustrated noises, "don't you remember?! it was the twin's getting their quirks!!" she reminded him which she received a pale face from her husband.

Right. His twins just turn 4 years old and will be receiving a quirk, however, he totally forgot. "I- but, but how are they? What's their qui-" he stammered but only to cut him off again.

"News flash, they we're both quirkless." Oh, that cuts him deeper of his guilt, "not just that, their father wasn't even there to comfort his own kids." Momo gritted her teeth as she glared at him. "Eri and I was the only there to comfort them," she pinched her nose bridge.

Izuku was lost in words, he just made himself a bad husband and a father. He glance weakly at his wife, "uhm... I'm sorry." he whispered said.

"That sorry of yours can't replace how you neglect your own family just because of being a hero." she clicked her tongue and walked away, "you can't even be there for your own kids." as she left him alone conflicted.

He deeply sighed, rubbing his neck with a running emotions through his nerves. He frowned with furrowed brows, is he really a bad father? Of course it was, he wasn't there to comfort his twins and looks like, he was starting to stepped his own father's foot with the thought of neglecting.

He shook his head before drinking a water, he clearly need to make up for his family especially for his twins.

"Dad...?" a whispered called out that he almost choke his water and looked to the voice, his adopted daughter, Eri Midoriya even she wasn't a blood related, she was his daughter in heart. "I heard you and mom's fight..." she looked at him in concern, "are you two okay?" The twelve year old ask.

Grateful at her concern, he smiled a little, "I'm okay, we just had a misunderstanding and looks like, I'm going to sleep in the couch." he joked a bit as he laughed silently himself but Eri just frowned at him that made him stopped.

"You should talk to mom, she's been stress with all the stuff happening," Eri continued on, not knowing the guilt from her father growing bigger. "The twins is also not happy when they found they're quirkless," she looked at him with determine, "but- but! I still love them! And always be my little siblings! I don't care if they're quirkless! I'll protect them as their big sis!" Another small smile crept from the number one hero.

Izuku kneeled to her height with a fondness and adoration eyes, he moved a little strand of her daughter's hair and cupped his cheek. "You are already a good big sister, Eri." he kissed her forehead, "and thank you being there for them without me, I'm proud of you." Eri hide her blush and smile from her father's praise, she quietly giggled and kiss his cheek.

"I think, you owe us for leaving us behind daddy."

He sighs, "yes, yes it is."