Glowing Up

The second part of "the Temporary Student" cause I did not expect that one shot turn into a sad ending like really. And you guys we're bawling about it, it was funny.

...

1 year and a half, that felt like ages to her. 1 year and a half when she was known being the Yaoyorozu-fat. But because of it, the bullying made her to be confident and change into a better person. And her days of training was paid her off.

She wasn't the same Momo before, the cold hearted and wanting to be alone. She was more of that, more confident, not because of what she have, it was because of who she was now.

Standing in glory, Momo stroll through the halls of UA. It was the first day of school, applying as a hero student to achieve her dreams becoming a hero. Her ideal was just to help and protect the one's who's needing but after meeting him, she change her ideal to something more.

She wanted to be a hero just like her friend, he was her inspiration. She wanted to be a hero to prove that her wealth doesn't mean anything, nor body and looks. She wanted to save people from their misery. And when someone was hopeless, she wanted to bring a hope to them. Just like her- er I mean Izuku.

She enters the class with a sign: Class 1-A and as expected, she arrived a little too early that the classroom was empty. She only sighs and proceed to walk through in.

And her destined seat was in the last row in left corner. She found that place comfortable being honest.

Speaking of Izuku, she never seen him or talk to him. Well, she was just being cautious at the first place and never bother to ask his number. That's why, she never heard any news of him. Quite saddening. She still remember how she bawled on his chest and how she cried in her sleep for stupid Izuku leaving her.

But she wasn't mad at him, never. He was her friend and first crush too. And because of the stupid plot, she never had a chance to confess to him. She wished she'll ever get to meet him again.

As the times go by, her new classmates (and hopefully she get along), arrive one by one in the class. Some perked her interest or just some average student.

And she just discover her least favorite color was violet. Except for a gal name Kyoka Jirou.

She even manage to make a new friends, it made her happy. And her new classmates are really nice except for that blonde who's begining to shout at Iida (she met him earlier) because his feet was too disrespectful laying in the desk.

As much as her classmates are interesting, the explosive blonde and purple teen boy was too much to her liking.

Her new female classmates we're praising at her looks made her bashful. It honestly felt nice when someone complimenting you. She was never get used to it but it was a quite nice feeling.

Her days pay off and she just, or what other teens called, glow up. The fat Yaoyorozu was now turn into a sexy Momo. She was proud of the result of it.

And she can be a hero without any problem of her body.

"You! You're the one who punch the zero pointer!" she heard Iida clearly in the distant. Curious about the statement, she glance to them and that made her whole body froze.

The person she's been waiting was standing dumfounded, Izuku Midoriya, Izuku. Like real Izuku was in front of the class. Wait maybe she's dreaming.