An Angel D̶e̶v̶i̶l̶ in Disguise.

Prompt: Her perfect angelic façade covered her devil in disguise.

...

It was too blur and hard when trying to remember how she acts differently. The women he fell in love turned into a massive murderer because of a simple talk with his friend who's now puddle up in blood. It was sickening and horror, he was shaking as he looked at her with fear.

She smiled, too sweet for his liking. "Are you alright, my darling?" he looked at her with pure horror which she notice, she put away the chainsaw and kneeled in front of him. "Oh, baby, I'm sorry." she whispered, "I'm sorry I scared you but you know that," she cupped his cheek with a smile, "I don't want you to talk to any girl but me."

Momo Yaoyorozu, a truly form of an angel. On how she walk and talk, her name was left blissfully in every people's throat who had a chance to talk to her. Those sharp and mesmerizing pair of onyx crystal, her perfect glory body and a flower scent on her silky ponytail ravenette hair. She is absolutely gorgeous (not the author simping.) just like an angel, it was no doubt she's the talk of the school.

She was outstanding, smart, kind, matured and good nature. A top class of the elite section of UA, the Class of 1-A and being the Vice Class Representative plus her creation quirk, she was a perfect angel i̶n̶ ̶d̶i̶g̶u̶i̶s̶e̶.̶

No one ever saw her true self on how she hide it well and that's the reason why he's so blind of her kind eyes because he was now lock up on her cage.

Izuku didn't know how or when this happened but he was in love with her before, those cute adorable onyx orbs shining whenever someone wants a help from her, her raven hair that made of silk and soft and cute blush tainted on her cheek. What happened to his creati?

"W-why..." he found his voice quiet echoing the room full of darkness, his body can't move any inch from the horror he witnessed, "why d-did you t-that..." tears fell down down on his cheek.

Momo still smiled, wiping his tears as she exchange them with a kiss. "because I love you so so much," she responds, wrapping his waist protectively, "and I'll do everything just for you."

He tried to push her away but it was no use, his strength faded because of that. His girlfriend kill his best friend, Ochako Uraraka. (Before you could kill me, I have no grudge against the best girl. I love her and hate to see her being a bitch on other fiction and this mine was a simply a plot). His friend who change his awful nickname to something he couldn't imagine was now dead in front of him. Blood pooling around her with opened eyes as if they we're staring into nothing but emptiness.

"T-that's n-n-not h-how you..." he clench his fist, "that's not h-how you d-do everything for me!!" he raised his voice as pushed her, "you killed Uraraka-san!" he cried out and scramble his feet away from her. "T-this is not the Momo I love! I-I'm going to tell them!"

Momo frowned, standing on her feet she dusted her ruined and bloodstained gown before walking closely to him. He whimper in fear, backing off only to hit the wall, he knew he was cornered.

"Oh, my innocent bean," she whispered while licking her lips, "you think they'll believe that the angelic Momo Yaoyorozu killed the poor Ochako Uraraka?" she smirked maniacally.

"I-...why- you a-are a monster!!" he choked out a sob, curling himself into ball as he cried and cried for his friend. Momo shattered her heart at the sight of his, carefully crouching down on his height, she hugged him again.

"Don't cry, my love. You should be happy that no one will ever gonna break us apart."

...

The Class 2-A has been given a days to cool off, hearing the death of Uraraka was shocking to hear them all, especially to Asui. No one know when or how she was been killed or who was the killer but the body explained it all that she was truly dead.