enemies AND lovers

Hurt/Comfort + Enemies/Lovers = Long Chapter

Every student in UA knew about the two aspiring hero in the future are mutual enemies. The two were popular, both academic and quirks. Along their pretty faces that the point, each has a fan club about them. And every one knows, the moment the two were locked their eyes, an atomic bomb will surely explode.

A loud bang heard through the locker, the students quickly move out the way knowing if you intervene them, then you'll going to have those two to beat you together.

Momo grab his collar with a hiss, "tell me, you cheated are you? with your chihuahua walking friend." she glared at him, locking her onyx eyes to his emeralds.

"I didn't need anyone to cheat," Izuku smirked down to her height, "are you jealous because I earn your top position? being bottom is not that hard." he continue with a laugh that makes Momo mad more.

"Shut up deku, I was supposed to be in the top class." 

"Too bad, I already claimed it and I'll make sure this position is mine," he leaned to her ear and whispered, earning a cat hissed from the raven girl.

Momo pushed his chest, with a snarl, she respond, "have your little celebration Deku, because this will be your first and last time."

"Oh! I am scared, please have mercy on me!!" Izuku exclaimed, putting his hand on his forehead while battling his eyes lashes to her.

She had enough of his schemes and tackled him to the ground. The students passing by was scared and horrified but none of them we're trying to stopped those two.

Momo harshly tugged his green hair while Izuku grab her wrist pulling out. "Get off me woman!!" He snarled, pulling her ponytail as well.

"Gah! You stupid Deku!!" She kicked his stomach making him let go of her hair and stumbled to the ground. Izuku glared at her with pure hate before lunging over her.

Both of them rolled over the floor like an animal pouncing each other😏

While students are desperately praying (internally) to stop the fight because it is getting a little dirty in there and luckily, the bell rang after Momo slapped his cheek.

Both of them stopped and sighed, stepping away from each other and dusted their own clothes before going back to glare from another.

"I'll get you this time woman,"

"You punch like a kid, how pathetic."

Izuku growled and walked away, leaving a smug looking Momo who turned her head to the opposite direction while students we're flabbergasted watching them but relief that they finally stopped.

...

History was never his subject. It always teaches its past where he can move forward to the future. Izuku was never fond to learn the past. It was never easy but it is easy to fall asleep.

His chair was located in the back. A lucky spot for a person who wanted nothing more but to sleep. Besides him was his two friends, Katsuki Bakugo and Shoto Todoroki. They been friends since childhood. Those two are completely opposite: a hotheaded and calm but blunt person. But they we're the best and worst in any scenarios.

Izuku snore a little, moving his head to the side but startle when he was hit on the head. Looking up to see his teacher who glare down, Ms. Midnight tapped her foot in annoyance. "Sleeping again in my class? Mr. Midoriya?" she spat, holding the ruler that been prepared to smack for him.

He chuckles sheepishly, "uh, to be honest, not really, I am- uh," he could hear the snickers from his friends, "thinking! yes! thinking a present for the most beautiful teacher in UA!" He pointed a finger gun and winks to his teacher. "And teacher's day are coming soon so need to prepare a gift for my favourite teacher!" He added with a laughed.