Sexy Drug~

AGE UP CHARATERS! Enjoy.

...

Izuku panted softly as looking at her up and down, a beautiful woman undressed herself with those perfect curve shape of her body. Those silky and soft raven hair swing down as her onyx orbs eyeing him as if he was her prey.

Sexy girl, I just fell in love, You should try it, it's a hell of a drug~

It was the first sight, he knew he was fell in love quickly. She moved closer to him with a seductive smirk, biting her lip as her soft hands tugged his clothes and removed it. Moving on his neck, she licked all the way down. He bite his lips in anticipation.

 Like OMG, you make me com-com-complete~

She towering him, pushing him in the bed with a force and giggle when he yelped. He looked at her who's crawling to his top and straddle his waist with those lustful eyes. "Mhm, look at you darling, you're helpless under my gaze." she whispered, tracing his chest.

I'm looking for reasons, I'm begging and pleading, I'm dreaming of calling you mine, You keep me stu-stu-stuttering, stumbling, fumbling over my lines~

"Who else can't be helpless whenever it's you?" he whispered back with a grinned as she giggles before kissing him in lips. His hands roamed around her glory body. She do the same, as both tongues swirl each other's mouth with a whimper and a pant. 

Without you, girl, I'm not alright, I'm not okay, yeah~

She break the kiss, a string of saliva connected them as she sit on his lap, catching her breath and looked at him who's awfully disappointed while grumbling a little. "Why did you stop?" he softly ask, still catching his breath. She playfully roll her eyes and said, "relax my darling."

No, don't give up on me, wait, it's not what it seems, Now we can't stop this tragedy~

She carefully slid her laced bra down, revealing those pink hard nipples juggling down. Izuku smirked at the sight before dragging her closer to him, she laughed before whimpering when she felt soft lips sucking her breast.

And it's back to the start, yeah, yeah, And we're falling apart, yeah, yeah

His other hand groped the other while sucking, she sighed in satisfaction as running her hands through his hair, patting that he was doing well. Izuku moved to the other, receiving another faint of  a whimper to her. 

Sexy girl, come and lay with me, I'm frustrated, and it's sexually~

Her hands slid on his pants, tugging to remove it already which he obliged while she sitting on his lap. As his boxer only leaving, she licked her lips.

Like OMG, you make me com-com-complete~

He moved on her neck, kissing softly before sucking earning a gasp from her. "O-oh... mhm," she whimpered, tugging his soft curly green hair. Her hips buckled voluntarily, feeling something poking between her legs. Panting and moaning echoed on her soundproof room.

I'm just being honest, I'm creeping and crawling, I'm kissing the top of your head, We're rocking and rolling, we're touching and moaning and making a mess of your bed

She pushed him again in the bed, breathing out as she catching her own breath. She slowly moved down as her onyx orbs locked at those mesmerizing emerald orbs. Her soft fingers tips traced his abdomen, gaining a low grumble from him. He knew she was teasing.

Can someone help? She shot me dead, I can't be saved, yeah~

"Since I am a patient woman, let's skip to the main course~" she winked at him as sliding his last piece of clothing. Revealing his throbbing cock, she smiled and made an eye-contact to him who's panting and looking in anticipation, "please-"

No, don't give up on me, Wait, it's not what it seems~

"Please what?" she teased, stroking lightly with a smile. Izuku closed his eyes and gulped, "please fuck me.." she giggled amusingly, removing her panties while aligning. A soft gasp escape her throat, when he finally entered her inside. "Ah.. fuck." she softly grumbled.

Now we can't stop this tragedy~

She looked at him and offered a smirk, taking his two arms, she placed them over his head securely. A soft pant escape from her throat as beginning to buckle her hips while Izuku returned a bit and looking at her breasts, juggling up and down on his face.

So, God, if you are real, I need your help
Because this girl has stolen my heart with her broken halo~

She moved faster, increasing her whimper and moaning his own name. God, it sound like an angel to his ears as looking at her in awe. "God- mhm, Izuku~" her back arched more, speeding the rhythm that made him grunt.

And I can't deny, she's so damn fine
Give me some advice~

Putting back on the position, she sit on his lap and continue to ride him. A melody moan heard from her, titling her head and locked her half-lidded eyes to him.

Sexy girl, I just fell in love
You should try it, it's a hell of a drug

He leaned to her as if someone telling him, moving his own hips. He wrapped his arms around her waist and moved to her neck to suck, leaving hickeys and a moaned from her.

Like OMG, you make me com-com-complete~

"So good- good- ah!" she tugged his hair roughly when Izuku groped her ass. Her head shot up forward, still riding on his lap with a pleasure cries. "Don't stop- don't!"

No, don't give up on me, wait, it's not what it seems
Now we can't stop this tragedy~

A forming knot tightened around her stomach, reaching on his neck, she gripped on it with muffled moan. Izuku feel that she was close on how he felt inside of her clenching him, he move faster.

No, don't give up on me, wait, it's not what it seems
Now we can't stop this tragedy~

Izuku breathe out, "M-momo.." he warned, her hands we're still choking his neck as she can. While she sloppy moved up and down with a forming tears out of her corner. "I-inside~ izu!" she gasped out of air.

And it's back to the start, yeah, yeah
And we're falling apart, yeah, yeah~

"Fuck!" she exclaimed, gripping his neck tighter as the sound of brushing skin slapping echoed the room privately. She harshly gritted her teeth, arching her back more perfectly as rolling her eyes.

And it's back to the start, yeah, yeah
And we're falling apart, yeah, yeah~

Her eyes tighten, reaching to see the stars as she close them with a loud gasp from her throat. Collapsing on him that she already reach her climax. Her hips weakly buckled to rode him more with a shakily sigh. "Shit.." she whispered, leaning on his shoulder.

Shot straight through the heart~

Izuku finally able to breath, he let out a big inhale and exhale. Releasing his orgasmed (is that how you fucking say?) inside of her, softly sighing as he looked down. "You okay...?" he softly asked, earning a soft smile to her.

"Never been better, my darling."