Don't the fooled, this is not a prank.

Leave comments or you'll be trolled.
Enjoy.

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this." Said Hope, closing the car door and looking dreadfully ahead.

"Babe," Josie whined, fixing her soulmate with a look across the top of the car, "We've been over this five times already and you agreed all five times. Very enthusiastically might I add."

"It seemed like a good idea at the time."

"That was literally one hour ago."

"I know! But that was before you-" She lowered her voice almost to a whisper and nodded down to her body, "You know."

Josie smirked then, leaning her tall body over the car and tilting her head slightly while shooting Hope a look so dirty that had the redhead's legs trembling and said in an equally low voice;

"Before I enchanted you to cum on command if a certain word comes out of these pretty lips of yours, you mean?"

Hope nooded, blue eyes gleaming pleadingly under the early rays of sunlight. Way too early for one to be doing what she was about to do.

"At least tell me which word you chose, I don't wanna embarrass myself in there."

"That'd defeat the purpose wouldn't it?" Josie pouted but there was still a fire in her eyes, "Besides, you said it yourself; I can do whatever I want with you today and despite that I still asked you about the spell, which, again, you agreed to."

Hope's eyes widened for a second, mouth opening and closing several times, trying to come up with an excuse but there was none. She did agree with it, but- She looked at Josie again, begging with her eyes.

"You were three knuckles deep in me, how was I supposed to make smart decisions? And when I said you could do anything with me I was expecting you to finally use the mind control spell on me, not this."

"You should be more careful with your words." Josie shrugged with a sweet, innocent smile on her lips as she pushed herself off the car and made it to the sidewalk. "Come on."

"Boo...." Hope whined, letting her head drop in defeat before following the brunette. "Two months ago you couldn't even think of people looking at me for longer than strictly necessary without wanting to rip their heads off and now you want me to get naked in front of a stranger and potentially cum in front of them, while they're touching me. Do you realize how crazy that sounds?"

Josie stopped with her hand on the shop's door knob and turned to Hope again.

"Two months ago I wasn't used to all that possessiveness towards you. Things are different now. Besides, this is not a stranger, this guy is a professional and according to all the girls I asked before booking him, a very trusted and respectful one at that. And well- What can I say? I'm feeling quite adventurous today."

Hope was about to ask what exactly was different but then Josie pinned her with such a naughty look that had her gulping so hard she might as well have swallowed a tennis ball.

"And yes baby, I'm going to use the spell on you later, but first-" She nodded towards the red neon light at the door. "There's something about you that I've noticed and need further evidence to know if whatever that I have planned for you later today will work the way I expect it to. If you say the word and our little spell triggers, I'll have the answers I need."

"Wait, what did you notice? And why not just ask me?"

Josie smirked again.

"Where's the fun in that?"