Cause I Hate To See Your Heart Break

Summary: After Hope triggers her vampire side, she is struggling to get her emotions under control. One day she bursts into the room looking terrible. Luckily Josie is there to help her.

(English it's not my first language, that said, I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Enjoy. =D

~ // ~

Josie was reading on the bed when Hope came through the door, her face was red, puffy eyes, the broken expression on her face made a wave of concern course through Josie's body.

Ever since Hope triggered her vampire side, her emotions were all over the place, she was having a really hard time coping with everything.

And of course, all Josie wanted was to make her soulmate feel better, she couldn't handle see her in any kind of pain, and knowing full well of the auburn-haired girl's past, all the traumatic experiences she had to go through, made her own heart ache.

She couldn't even imagine what it was like for Hope, and being a tribrid only made it worse, cause her emotions were way stronger than any other supernatural being.

She remembered the day she turned into a heretic. The moment she saw Hope laying dead where once was the Malivore pit, after she sacrificed herself to destroy that monster, and save her loved ones.

Josie knew she was going to wake up a full tribrid. And she just couldn't let the love of her life go through that alone. So a couple of days after, Josie talked to her family about letting Hope turn her, they were pretty skeptical at first, but when Josie explained everything and told them that by turning she would no longer have to merge with Lizzie, they agreed. It was a win-win situation.

Convincing Hope was a little harder. But she did. Hope feed her with her blood, but she couldn't kill her, she just couldn't. Josie understood and went to ask MG for help. When she woke up in Hope's arms, she was beyond hungry. Hope was crying softly when she woke up, and quickly secure the brunette in a bone-crushing hug, as if to make sure she was really alive, really there. As soon as she released her she offered her wrist for Josie to drink and complete her transition. Since they were soulmates they could complete their transition with the other's blood, regardless of one of them already being a vampire.

Josie remembers that she was terrified of drinking from Hope, she didn't want to hurt her. But Hope promised her that she was going to be ok, that they were in this together, and she gave in. Josie was pretty fast to adapt to her new life, it was way easier for her than it was being for Hope though. Caroline was always a great vampire, so Josie didn't have much trouble either, aside from her emotions, that took more time getting used to. It was pretty overwhelming at first, but within a few days with her mom, she was already completely fine at being a heretic. What was perfect because now she could help Hope get through that as well.

But it was safe to say that things were pretty much complicated for the tribrid. But Josie being the caring and loving person that she is didn't let the hardship bring her down. She was always there for Hope, to help her with whatever she needed.

But this right now, this was different. Hope never looked this "Broken" before.

Josie jumped out of bed and was by Hope's side in a blink of an eye gathering her in a tight hug, while the shorter girl cried. Her hand rubbing circles on her back while quietly soothing her "It's okay, you're okay baby, shhh". She kept doing that until the girl stopped sobbing, and only little whimpers could be heard.

"What happened?" She asked softly.

Hope raised her head to lock eyes with the brunette, but the words didn't want to come out of her mouth. "I... I... um -Sob- I can't" She buried her head in the crook of Josie's neck and began to cry all over again, her body tensing, shaking, until her legs gave up, only Josie's grip on her prevented her from falling.