You Got Me Down On My Knees, Begging Please.

~ // ~

Hope was currently laid down on her bed, staring at the ceiling, while her mind was being flooded with thoughts of her absent girlfriend.

Josie has gone to a week family trip, and Hope had gone back to New Orleans to spend the week with her own family while Josie was away.

The tribrid was now back at school and Josie was due to arrive back today.

It turns out that spending a week without her soulmate was more difficult than she had imagined.

One week without her cares, her loving glances, seeing her face first thing in the morning, her kisses, her touches...

And at this, she got lost in thoughts of Josie's touches, the way she could make Hope feel like she was in heaven, the way she knew exactly what to do to make her melt.

The tribrid's body responded to her thoughts, heating up, tingling at the thought of Josie.

And that's why, right now, Hope had her hand down her sleep shorts, her body yearning for the touch of her girlfriend.

Her fingers teasing her nerves as she closed her eyes replaying images of her soulmate in her mind over and over again, imagining what Josie would do to her if she were there.

She gasped softly as she slipped her fingers inside herself, rolling her hips against her hand wanting, needing more.

She built up momentum moving faster desperately wishing it was Josie’s touch instead of her own.

A little, barely audible, moan slipped through her lips as her fingers curled, her thoughts drifting back to the time Josie had her tied up in the bed.

She was so caught up in the moment, that she didn't notice the door opening and Josie slipping inside.

The brunette was ready to run into the arms of her girlfriend, but she got really distracted at the view she got, so she carefully closed the door behind her and leaned into it, watching the scene in front of her, feeling her own body heating up in response.

After a few seconds, she got tired of just watching.

"Oh, hello to you too babe." She said mischievously, making Hope snap out of her mind, her head shooting up at the direction of the door, alarmed, only too relax right away, after seeing her girlfriend standing there with a smirk adorning her lips.

She felt her cheeks heating up with the embarrassment of being caught and stopped the movements of her hand down her pants.

"I... I... I was... I missed you..." she admitted shyly.

Josie used her vamp speed and moved so she was hovering over the Auburn haired girl, making her flinch slightly with surprise.

"Don't stop on my account baby." Josie said seductively while placing her hand on top of Hope's one, encouraging her to continue to masturbate.

Hope let out a cute little gasp, but complied almost instantly, pushing her fingers back inside herself and softly massaging her clit with her thumb.

Josie smirked at Hope's pleased expression and leaned in to finally kiss her lips once again after a long week away from her.