Dionisyus

We're taking a little break from the normal smuty hosie times (mainly bc i don't wanna create another book, sue me) for a little phosie adventure. 

The continuation of the last chapter will come out... I have no idea when. Haven't started yet 😬. Want that to change? Feel free to shoot me some ideas. Though I feel like i just wasted a lot of... peculiar ones in this chapter, but well- 🤷🏽

⚠️ BDSM, Dub-Con, Tentacles, Group sex. Dead Dove- Do not eat.

Enjoy, and please comment... whatever. Just say something 😊

------⊰------※------⊱------

In hindsight Hope couldn't have known things would end up like this.

She was just messing around with her girlfriends when Lizzie and Jade showed up and suddenly, not much later, things really got out of hand.

To start off, a spell — or rather a bunch of spells got jumbled together resulting in an energy blast that instantly removed every piece of clothing from their bodies. With a collective yell the girls broke apart, grabbing the first thing in sight to better cover them but then the oddest of things happened.

And maybe Hope was to blame for not hearing Alyssa's spell whispered from somewhere out of their sight but given the fact she, her girlfriends Josie and Penelope, along with Lizzie and Jade were suddenly all stark naked bundled up in the second story of the Old Mill, she cut herself some slack.

The thing is; suddenly she didn't feel the need to cover herself and neither did the other girls. In fact, eyes started to wander freely over the abundance of naked skin.

Josie and Penelope's bodies were very familiar to Hope at this point in their relationship.

Josie was the taller of the three of them. Brown hair, puppy eyes that could get her anything, upside down pouty lips, protruding collarbones, small but perky boobs and an even smaller waist dotted with three tiny moles leading down to a shaven mound and long long smooth legs.

Penelope was shorter, as short as Hope. Jet black wavy hair, striking green eyes, shiny dot on the side of her nose, slightly bigger boobs than Josie but with tiny rose gold rods piercing dark, hardened nipples. Her stomach was flat, but Hope could clearly see the underlying muscles beneath the light olive skin, and then her eyes finally landed the neatly trimmed landing strip that led to the girl's pussy and oh boy! Hope felt an intense need to ravage or be ravaged by both her girlfriends right there.

Afraid she'd do something stupid, she shifted her gaze somewhere else; unfortunately, her eyes landed on Jade and Lizzie.

And admittedly Hope had seen Lizzie naked once or twice by accident, but Jade? Jade was news to Hope. Still, for some reason she couldn't help but look at Lizzie — Tall, maybe an inch or two taller than Josie, tiny breasts with long pink nipples, lithe body, silver barbell on her belly button and a light thatch of blonde hair between her long, pale legs.

As beautiful as she was, Hope never felt attracted to the blonde twin as she did with Josie. Jade though was a whole different story. Both Hope and Penelope knew about Josie's old crush on the vampire, and now Hope could see why.

The girl had dark blonde hair, pale blue eyes, deep dimples on her cheeks, round side set tits with inverted pink nipples that strangely had Hope wondering if they'd pop out if she sucked them hard enough. Her curvaceous body had the shape of an hourglass and yeah, Hope totally understood why Josie was attracted to this girl.