1: Speaking Habits

Izuku Midoriya.

   A boy whom has gone through, not necessarily hell itself, but some real gosh darn shite. For he had been beaten, bloodied, cursed at, mentally toyed with, and been told to quote and quote, "take a swan dive", off the roof by his childhood best friend turned bully. Yet this has never once tainted his being in the sourest of directions. Never before...

   And never afterwards.

   For the green haired boy was the direct dictionary example of innocent and pure. In many different ways than one, or, at the least, that's how people had perceived him to be.

   He of course, was pure and innocent, and the dictionary example of it too, but he was also a very anti social person. Never really did well with speaking, nor did so well speaking to the female gender in particular. As well as a bit awkward to be around; Izuku always hated being the center of attention, always.

    Now what made this a problem? Nothing at all. For if you were apart of his class, class 1-A, you would be used to this. If anything you'd see him as just pure and innocent...but the other classes; they were sadly, a different story.

   It was the final stretch of the second rounds few matches in the sports festival, and a few students from other classes, those who did not find him that big of a jerk as Katsuki Bakugou had made his class look, had spoken to the shy boy. They had good intentions of speaking with him and hopefully coming to good terms with at least ONE member of class 1-A, and judging by his pure heart, untainted innocence, confidence shown in his first round, and what they got off of his quirk, they thought he was a very confident, chivalrous, and righteous person.

   Well he was...But only in the spur of the moment. As, whenever someone, especially girls, attempted to speak with him. The green haired boy would stutter over every syllable, vowel, and noun one could imagine.

   That, or Izuku would attempt to kindly leave the conversation due to being uncomfortable of just about everything. Or try and place himself off awkwardly as nothing much and suggest to go meet one of his much more worthy classmates. Yet after every time they would leave him alone, another bunch would pop right up.

   So he did the only logical thing in his mind, he ran as fast as he could to get away from them. The emerald eyed boy did so for quite the length. Which didn't help since he needed to be at the seats alongside his friends to cheer on the rest of his class' in his own way that is.

   Currently a duo of class 1-H from the support course were trying to acquaint themselves with the shy boy, but he kindly stated he needed to be elsewhere and kindly speed walked away. To which, they didn't get the hint; leaving him out right sprinting down the halls to shake them off. 

   Now, our protagonist wasn't sure if they really wanted to speak with him, or if they wanted to make fun of him. Dunno, he wasn't sure as this was the same half'n'half scenario he had with every new person he's met. Which actually caused him to meet the number one reason why school's prohibit running. 

   Bumping into someone. 

   As the very second the shy boy had looked behind him to see that they had given up on the chase, he ran smack dab into someone, and let's say that it hurt him, more than it hurt them...Literally; it was as if Midoriya had fallen down into a rose bush with no roses.

   Both made sounds of discomfort once they had crashed into one another, and whilst they both fell down. Thankfully landing on opposing directions. Wincing at not only the pain on his bottom from falling, but also the nigh forty thorns that were now sticking into his body all across. Midoriya then begun turning his gaze forward to apologize...only to realize.