chapter 6 Y/N view

I walked the hallways. That scream I heard outside the door haunted me.  When I was standing on this stage I saw this girl, she looked like it was her, the girl that screamed. I still didn't know what was going on here and I was afraid of what would come next. I went to a door but stopped first. I clearly heard someone inside. It sounded like crying, I thought about knocking, knowing it was the canteen, it was on a sign on the door. I slowly opened the door and saw a girl sitting on a bench, supporting her head with her hands. It was the girl, What I saw earlier! I took small steps towards her and sat down next to her. She seemed to have noticed me only after a short while because she immediately jumped up and wiped away her tears. "I'm fine, I just had something in my eyes, nothing more." I looked at her for a long time, I knew how dad felt hiding feelings from others. "It's okay!" She looked at me questioningly."It's really okay! If you don't want anyone to know you cried it's okay, I won't tell anyone I know the feeling" She stared at me with a look I couldn't interpret. "What's your name? I mean you know mine but I don't know yours," I asked her She shook her head once. "Sorry, my name is NataliaThat's what people call me here, actually my name is Natasha" I gave her my hand. "Hi my name is Y/N but you probably already know that" I smiled at her and then got more serious. "Is everything really all right?" Natasha sat down on the bench and looked at me with a serious and sad look."I'm really fine! although she said she was fine, I didn't really believe her. "Okay, there's food now, but let me know if you want to talk." I sat down at a other  place, but so that I could still see natasha. The others came in and sat down at the other tables, of course not with me or natasha. I still saw that a couple of the girls were staring at natasha and some were talking about her. After a while a couple of people in suits came out of the kitchen and served food. I took my knife and cut the cutlet into pieces. Every now and then I raised my head to see what Natasha was doing, she wasn't eating a bit. I've only known her for 4 minutes but I wanted her to be okay. I got up slowly and went to her table. A few of the girls were now giving me a warning look, but I didn't care. "Hey, umm..may I sit down here?" I looked at the seat next to her and then back at her. "Sure, go ahead," I sat down next to her and saw that her plate was still full to the brim. "Is everything okay? Don't you want to eat anything,"I asked so quietly that even I could barely hear it. "I'm not very hungry," she replied quietly, putting the fork back on her plate. I exhaled loudly. "Listen to me! You're perfect as you are, but you can't always put yourself down. I don't know what happened to you, but I promise if you don't approach me a little bit, we'll get through it together  okay?" She turned her head towards me and I saw that she was about to cry. I took her hand and stroked it lightly. "It's okay to be vulnerable, sometimes we have to be. I know you want to be strong, and you are, even when you cry." It looked like Natasha froze. "Natasha? Sorry.. I didn't mean-" I started to say as she pulled me into a hug. "Thanks," she replied softly and left the room.