01

Emma's POV

Fuck... I grab my phone to call my brother just to find out it's dead. "God damnit! I guess Im walking." I sigh and start to make my way home when I start to feel droplets of water starting to fall down then quickly turning into pouring rain. You have got to be kidding me! I put my sweatshirt hood over my head and start to run.

Once I get to a lamp post, I stop to catch my breath. Already being completely drenched I start to walk not caring about the rain anymore. I turn into the ally and bump into something hard... More like someone. I look up to see a tall man standing in front of me. I meet the mans eyes seeing red. Holy shit. I back up scared not knowing what to do. "O-oh Im sorry" I quickly bow then try to start walking towards my house again. Then being stopped by the man grabbing my wrist. The mans eyes darken and he grabs my arms pushing me against the wall slightly.

"God your scent is extraordinary." He chuckles, grabbing a strand of my hair, twirling it. "Uh-um thanks, but sir I should probably get going, please let me go." I could feel my legs trembling underneath me. Maybe Im just seeing things. Maybe he is drunk? "Sorry princess, but I'm not drunk, but I sure could get drunk off of you." He says inching his face closer to my neck, slightly inhaling. "Please-"

He hushes me, "I want you to feel my breath on your neck..."  he grips my hair pulling my head to the side, sinking his teeth into my neck, making me scream. The man uses his free hand to cover my mouth, muffling my cry's. My legs start to shake violently and I could feel my body getting ready to shut down. I collapse, and the man catches me, removing his fangs and right before everything goes black. He puts his lips next to my ear and whisper's. "Have fun"