31

Emma's POV

It's been a week since I've been stuck in this fucking shitty ass place and I'm starting to get really fucking sick of pacing in my room back and forth.

For the past week I stayed in the room completely ignoring everyone of those assholes when they walk up here to give me blood and just to check up on me. To be honest though, Jacob, I feel like is the only one that is at least 20% normal.

He would come in and ask if I needed someone to talk to and when I didn't respond, he would put the blood packet infront of me then leave the room. Unlike the others who poke at my nerves and absolutely annoy the shit out of me, especially Sunwoo. This bitch won't stop talking to me through our stupid ass mind link shit. This is why I try sleeping 75% of the day.

I hear a knock at the door and I groan. Jacob comes in and places the blood in front of me and starts to leave but I stop him. "Stay... Please." I whisper loud enough for him to hear. "Okay." He says, shutting the door then sitting next to me on the bed.

It goes silent for a couple seconds but he breaks it. "Do you need something?" He asks and I shrug. "I'm bored." I say and Jacob starts to think. "I think I can help with that." He says, grabbing my hand then dragging me down the stairs and bringing me outside where a huge garden sits.

"This is the garden me and kevin have been working on for you." I dont say anything but nod and start to look around at all the different beautiful flowers. "I know you aren't to fond of us Emma, but please just give us a chance. We can't help the feeling we feel for you." Jacob sighs.

"We've been waiting a long time for you Emma..."