08

? POV (The night of Emma's attack)

I was walking around to find someone to feed on when I saw someone begin to exit the alleyway. I quickly, but quietly hide behind a parked car and watch the person come to a stop. They turn around and I get a quick glimpse but enough to find out who it was.

Kim Sunwoo you son of a bitch. He walks away disappearing into the nigh. I wait a few seconds before making my way towards the alley where he came out of. I look around and spot a girl on the ground. I always knew you were a dirty bitch Sunwoo... You never know how to clean up after yourself. I look around for anything else and see a jacket which I assume is the girls and some sort of box with a red ribbon tied around it.

I walk up to the girl, then crouching, placing my hand on her neck I feel no pulse. I get up and pick up the box. I look in it seeing a note and a blood bag. I pull the note out and read it.

I turn around looking at the girl, then glancing at the note then back at the girl. Lee Emma, huh. I put the stuff back in the box and retie the ribbon.

I bend back down in front of the girl, placing some of her hair behind her ear. So beautiful... I trace my fingers over the bite mark on her neck. It would be a shame if I just left you and let them have you...

I inch my face closer, inhaling her scent. "God, your scent is just out of this world... I'm gonna play there little game princess, but they just wont know that they just had another player join there little game."

I bring my teeth over to her bite mark,
re-puncturing it. Just to taste, I drink a bit of her blood, but not enough to drain her and kill her for eternity. I let go of her gently. We'll see who finds you first sweatheart, but for now why don't I get to know you a little bit...

I place my palm on her head and close my eyes. I go through all of her memories, remembering the very important ones that can help me later in finding her. Opening my eyes I lay my hand softly on her cheek.

"I'll see you soon my love..."