14

Kanjeon starts to cry and I let her go. She runs out of the cafeteria and her friends follow her. I glare at the crowd of students and hold onto the girl that was being messed with. "Next time I see any of you just watching Kangjeon harassing this girl, I wont hesitate to kick all of your asses. Now fuck off!"

The crowd of people hurry back to their tables and I take the girl with me to my table. "Are you okay?" I ask when we sit down. "Yeah. I'm kinda used to it, but thank you for doing that. I owe you." She says and I shake my head smiling. "Nah you don't owe me anything. What's your name?"

"I'm Lily Morrow, you?" She says and I place one of my hands out, which she accepts. "I'm Lee Emma, It's nice to meet you." We shake hands and she smiles. "I would gladly be your a friend, I mean if you would want that of course." I say and she nods. I hear someone clear there throat and I look up at my other friends.

"Oh yeah, Lily, this is Jungwon, Bahiyyih, Hikaru, Sunoo, and Niki." I say and they all wave at the girl. "Hi everyone, I hope I'm not disturbing you guys." Lily says and Bahiyyih frantically shakes her head. "No, absolutely not! We're sorry we've never helped you Lily. Trust me, we wanted to but Kangjeon..." Lily smiles softly. "Don't apologize. I understand."

"Sorry to ruin the moment, but holy shit! Emma! I have never seen Kangjeon like that! What did you even say to her?!" Hikaru says with her eyes wide. "Wasn't much, just threatened her a little."  I shrug my shoulders. "Damn girl, you gut spice. I like it." Bahiyyih says and we laugh.

~

Right before my last class I was at my locker grabbing my stuff, when someone tapped my shoulder. I turn around to see a smiley Lily. "Hey." I say and smile at her. "Hi, what class do you have next?" She asks. "Creative writing, you?" She smiles, grabbing my hand and closing my locker. "Great! Lets go!"