Chapter 6: Intel from a Widow

(I think this song fits their relationship so much, let me know what you think of this whole thing with the song, anyways, enjoy this new chapter of craziness :D)

(Peter P.O.V)

"What the, America can I have the phone please?" I asked, "Sure Pete, catch" she said tossing the phone. When I saw the text, it was very blunt and sounded tough, like something that either Wanda or Natasha Romanoff would write. "Wanda Maximoff, I know of your plight, I am Yelena Belova, I have intelligence that you might need in the future, come and meet me at these co-ordinates, and bring your Spider friend" it said. "Huh, this is weird, should we trust this?" I asked, Wanda begun to cry, she was close with Natasha from what she told me during that week, I remember that day so well, it started like any other Tuesday, just us having breakfast at Delmars and I decided to take her to meet someone. We took a minute to remember that day.

(Flashback, during the weeks Wanda and Peter stayed at his apartment)

I took Wanda to the cemetery, she knew instantly who we were visiting. "So this is where she is" she said, "Yep, she was my everything, May, this is my new buddy, Wanda" I said, Wanda could tell I was holding back tears. "Peter, how did she die?" she asked. I looked at her, she was bound to figure out anyways, "It was a villain from another universe, called the Green Goblin, I only know his last name, Osborn. So I've been looking for a person with the name Osborn, so far, nothing" I said. Wanda nodded in understanding, "When I was looking for Vision before I met you, I felt like he was still in there, but when my friend Monica found him, we found out that was not true, and Strange asked me to help him, but I went crazy. I miss Vision so much" she said. I hugged her, "Hey, why don't we visit Natasha, you said she was awesome" I said. Wanda shook her head, she grabbed my hand ad we teleported to another grave, it had the name "Natasha Romanoff" on it, I understood what Wanda was trying to tell me. "I'm sorry" I said, "It's fine, Nat gave her life to save the world, just like your mentor" Wanda said. I paused, she was right. "Holy cow we have a lot in common" I said jokingly, Wanda just giggled, "C'mon, we should head back to New York before anyone sees us" Wanda said and we were back in New York instantly, thank the lord for her chaos magic, but it always made me dizzy and lightheaded. 

(Flashback over)

When we read the text we looked at each-other, "Should we listen to this?" I asked, "I don't know, I'll go alone, she shouldn't know about you or your alter-ego" Wanda suggested. My jaw dropped, she was willing to do this on her own, "But hey, didn't she ask me to come too?" I asked. Wanda thought for a moment, "Okay then, but who will take care of Morgan?" Wanda asked. "I will" America said, we breathed a sigh of relief and we turned to the kids. "Okay, you children need to be good, we'll be back soon" Wanda said to America and Morgan. I soon ran to grab my suit, "What has my life come to" I said to myself jokingly. When I finished getting changed, I saw Wanda in her suit, even though she wasn't crazy anymore, I'm glad she decided to embrace her new powers, I could tell assholes were afraid of her because of it. "You ready Peter?" she asked, "Who isn't ready?" I joked. Morgan turned to me, I got down on her level, "Don't worry kiddo, I'll be back" I said, she soon kissed my cheek and Wanda motioned me to come. I waved good bye to Morgan and America as I jumped out the window. Wanda still had her phone out, "So the co-ordinates?" I asked as I landed on a nearby building, "They all point to this place" Wanda said, she showed my a picture, it was Central Park, right by the Alice in Wonderland Statue. "I know where that is, follow me" I said and Wanda followed suit.

(Wanda P.O.V)

We landed on the statue, I transformed into my normal clothes again and Peter sat on top of the statue. "So you two have arrived" a voice said, we turned to see a woman with a smirk that meant playful and dangerous. "You must be Yelena Belova" I said, "That is correct, Wanda Maximoff" Yelena said and we shook hands, "I'm up here" Peter said and he waved, I giggled and Yelena waved back with a confused look on her face. "Okay then, I found some information that you should know" Yelena said to me, she showed me some information that Tyler Hayward has broken out of prison. "Shit" I said. Yelena looked at me, "I would like to recommend that you help me out with this, and bring the Spider too" Yelena said. Peter jumped over and started to hang upside-down from a lamppost, "To what am I helping out with?" he asked with a funny British accent, I giggled at him, he was so funny. "S.W.O.R.D's corrupt former director has broken out and is in hiding. We found this information on him, he's still got ties around the world. A couple associates of mine have found a few of his ties, we've sent them to S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters for Fury to deal with them" Yelena explained. "I guess this is all the information that was stockpiled" I said, "Yep, it all leads to this place" Yelena said, the island was secluded in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.