Revelation

"I totally told you they liked each other!" Dream exclaimed as she talked to Calyx. 

"I've never seen my brother act like this before, just wait till the family hears about this one!" He sweat dropped.

"You think my sister knows what your family does, who they are?" She gave him a knowing look. 

"I doubt it, Lorenzo isn't the type of person to go around screaming to the world that he's a Mafia Don. If he likes her, he probably wont tell her anything to protect her." He paused before  looking back over at Dream. "Thats true..."

"Also, the two of you look completely different and you never talk about her... what's the story behind that?" 

"Diana? She's older and lives in the city like Lorenzo. My mom married, had 2 kids, divorced, met Diana's dad, had her, never got married but she left her with him after she was born, no clue why...." She turned to face him completely.

"What is it?" From her body language there's something important she's trying to say.

"She lived with her dad in Italy, but her dad died and she started living with us when I was a kid. She never told me about Italy... I don't know much other than what she tells me. Oh, and she seriously doesn't get along with my mom, not sure what happened there." 

"Dream... what's your sisters full name?" Calyx's eyes widened at the new information.

"Diana Le Blanc, but that's her public name. Le blanc is my mothers maiden name and she's the only one who she let use that last name."

"Her public name?" He became confused at Dreams rambling.

"Yes, under wraps her real name is, Diana Le Blanc Lombardi or just Diana Lombardi. Not sure why but she has never uses her Lombardi last name." She casually told him.

"Lombardi? Le Blanc? There's no way, and you're 100% sure it's true?" He put his hand on her shoulder. "Yeah, that's her full name, why are you freaking out so much?" Dream became generally concerned. 

"Dream, I'm pretty sure, like 90% sure, our siblings met when they were kids and were gonna meet again anyway without our intervention!" He paused.

"What are you talking about? Don't be stupid." She scoffed, she didn't really wanna know something like this coming from someone else... especially if it were true.

"Just hear me out! When I was a kid, dad and Lorenzo were always talking about a girl with the Lombardi last name. He said she was the only heir to the Lombardi mafia family and that she and my brother 'promised to get married' when they were older. The child's mother was the heir to the Le Blanc duchy, a noble French family, but she ran away from her home."

"What nonsense? Noble and mafia families? Running away? What kind of Wattpad™️ bullshit have you been reading?" She tried to retort. 

"My sister isn't a mafia heir like your brother, and my mother isn't from some noble family in France. Does France even have nobles?"

"Then explain how our stories align? How does she have so much money and her own company at a young age? You can't, right? I bet when she was a teen she always had some sort of injury. If you want more proof, she must have a snake, rose, dragon, or compass tattoo because everyone inaugurated in must get one." 

He proved his point... He told her everything she wanted to deny.

"Fine! I'm done, we'll see who was right in the future, I'm not liking  the vibe of this convo." She took a deep breath as the conversation finally calmed down.