Chapter 7: Count down.

The pointer didn't stop moving instead it now moved to the row where the digits were.

"10....... 9........ 8......... 7......... Guys its counting down. What do we do?" Syndi's eyes turned red out of fear."5........4........"

Before it even got to three the crowd had now started dispersing at lighting speed, including the old grandmother who I had thought couldn't walk at her old stage. (Sorry for under estimating her by her looks)

Why is everybody running?

"3........" I grabbed Syndi by her left arm and and ran with her towards the staircase that took us to the first floor, we ran through an empty hallway that, God knows where it would take us.

Ray joined from behind us and we sprinted through the hallway as we finally got to the instrumentals room. As soon as we got in the lights flickered, I guess it was now at zero.

We hid behind a piano that was at the corner of the room it was dark brown and made out of fine wood, its huge size made it a perfect spot for us to hide.

"Syndi what are we running from?" Ray looked at her with an angry look.

She swore to us that she didn't know she even told us that she had never seen such a game before. We just had to trust her since we had nothing else to believe in.

My head was filled up with questions that had no answers.

What's happening? Why did the spirits tell us to run? Why did everyone seem scared? Where are Jack, Dylan and Sandra?

We all sat there waiting for anything to happen not knowing the next move. I placed my feet against my chest and turned to look at Syndi I had never seen her so frightened before, she was holding my left arm so thigh and a could her warmth beside me she was closer to me than usual. Ray wasn't frightened but he looked confused, Syndi then placed her head on my shoulder and I turned towards her.

I had never seen her so beautiful before, maybe because I had never looked at her so close. She had light brow eyeballs that i bet could glow in the dark, dark well curved eyebrows, her hair was dark and silky soft, her set of well arranged teeth got me mesmerized, her pink lips made me wanna touch them. She surprisingly turned and found me staring at her.

"What... You don't trust me?"

"No I trust you" I then snapped out of it.

********
Dylan and his girlfriend Sandra ran through the puzzled hallways and got to random guest room they walked in and hid under a bed.

"What are we even hiding from?" He asked his girlfriend who was scared like hell.

"Weren't we with you this entire time?"

Before Dylan could add on any other word they heard someone pressing the doorknob and slowly twisting it. They kept quiet and looked at each other for a while, they now heard the door creaking and they were now sure that the thing had gotten its way into the room. Suddenly the lights flickered.

"What is that" she asked tightening her grip on Ray's waist.

"Aahh crap. Probably someone trying to freak us out. Let me show you."

He unwrapped Sandra's hands around him and decide to get out from under the bed, he moved out slowly and stood beside the bed. Sandra could see Dylan's legs from her point of  view. Before Dylan could move even a single step the lights flickered and there was a moment of silence.

Dylan dropped there like a tree as the back of his head banged down hard on the wooden floor. His head turned and looked at Syndi who almost threw up, he had an arrow on his forehead that had dug into his skull like a bullet, and his blood started flowing on the floor.

She covered her mouth with both of her hands and tried not to scream. Tears had filled her eyes and she started crying she couldn't imagine that that was Ray her boyfriend laing there dead never to be seen again.

At the moment she was morning her beloved the lights went out and she could tell that she was next. She moved slowly out of the bed and stood, she could hardly see anything apart from the window that was bringing in light from the shinning moon.

She looked at the window and decided to break through it.

"I can't die like a full" she whispered to herself.

She ran and jumped through the window lucky for her she was still on the ground floor, but she still got a scratch on her leg, she fell but didn't mind the scratch. She got up and was now running through the backyard headed to nowhere she knew, on her mind she thought that she could hide behind the wedding chairs but they were not there in fact all the wedding stuff were not there it is as if it never happened.

Her leg was bleeding like hell but she didn't take care of it first, she was sure that the thing hadn't let her go yet.

She was at the backyard trying to run away from something she couldn't see. Her leg was now bleeding intensely beside all her effort of running she got worn out and was now feeling dizzy due to loss of blood she stopped for a while and sat on the grass.

She removed her coat and tore it into pieces tying her wound with the clothing's. It was too painful that she decided to bite a piece of  cloth to avoid a loud scream, banging on the grass.

Looking at her front there was a house at a distance that had some hay outside. She thought that maybe she could hide there, she was now pale and out of strength such that she could hardly stand.

She crawled through the grass trying her best to get to the house. Another arrow from nowhere was shot and it attached her to the ground through the left side of her chest.

The arrow had aimed directly to her heart. She fell there and didn't move again.

*VOTE*
Comment on the suspects please.