1 (Felix)

Most people are drawn to Silent Hill because they have lost someone. What they find, however, is a hell of their own making. Silent Hill has that special aspect... To be able to attract those who are broken. In their weakened state, it makes them think strange things, hence them coming to the town. Anyone in their right mind would stay away from this town at all costs. So why does it attracts the broken? Simple, really. All they want is their lost purpose back. Sometimes whoever is causing their pain was attached to this town. When this happens.... They come here, searching for answers for why this happened to them, but they only find things they really did not want to know... They get trapped, not by the town, but by their minds, those fragile broken minds. You see, it's their fault that they are here. Only when they find what they came to find are they allowed to leave. Some find what they wanted.... But find it was only a façade. Others never truly find what they came for, and in the process, they die. Either on the inside or... Physically. So, Felix, why are you here...? What have you lost that will bring you to this ghost town? And will you die... More importantly, will you die inside... or out...? Everyone dies... Somehow.

(This is all gonna start out slow, so bear with it a couple weeks, please.)