Ryan-Untold

"She has an eye that could speak, though her tongue were silent."- Aaron Hill

The secrets that await him here stir as he draws closer with every step. Left, right, left, right... He has to keep reminding himself. The bloodstained white rose he holds shakes as Ryan's hand fidgets. He wonders why he is so damn nervous... Or is it excitement, fear, maybe...?

Pure fear... The secrets will destroy you...

The winds blows around him, almost as if a voice is being carried among it. He enters the town called Silent Hill, wondering if it is the Silent Hill written in blood on the rose. Still... It couldn't possibly be, Cheyenne never mentioned this abandoned town to Ryan at all, so how would she give him this rose, let alone stained in blood?

People don't talk about Silent Hill, they don't talk about us. When they survive... They leave broken...

Ryan continues to walk straight, through some iron gates. All he can think about is why she would want him to come here. This place is completely abandoned, in terrible condition and just seems...

Strange? Dangerous? Perhaps, familiar?

A wave of nostalgia rushes through Ryan as a familiar scene plays in his mind.

"I have secrets Ryan... Ones I cannot share with even you... I'm going to resolve these by going back... I have to!" She begins to cry and hot tears stream down her face, taking her foundation and blush with it. She doesn't want to leave the love of her life... But she feels as if she must, so she can truly be happy with him.

"Don't leave me here alone... I can come with you, help you resolve them!" Ryan yells back, the same tears beginning to stain his face. The cold air quickly makes the tears freezing, and he wipes them away.

"I cannot let you do that, Ryan... This is my fight, my battle... My emotional turmoil..." She says as she picks up a rose, white as the snow covering the ground. She quickly places by Ryan, and walks away, just as the sun begins to appear from the clouds...

(Please don't forget to leave a vote, it really helps me out!)