Felix-Disappearance

"In my restless dreams, I see that town, Silent Hill"-Mary, Silent Hill 2

Sometimes when we get scared, we make harsh decisions. It just so happens that the night after Marzia's disappearance, Felix had made one of those harsh decisions. If you received a letter from someone presumed dead, would you take it's advice? If you would, I would pay attention. You might learn something.

So, as Felix heads towards the iron gates of Silent Hill, it grows eager, begging him to drive a little faster. The tears that stream down his face beg him as well to speed up the car. He answers their calls.

All of them get restless. They know why he is here. They have jobs given to them by him. Once he arrives and opens the iron gates, they take their places on our twisted stage...

Here is where you may want to pay attention. Why would he listen to the letters of the dead? Why would he blindly follow this dangerous path to his lover? To him, she is worth it. But he wants her as well. So far, he hasn't told us why.

Felix stands in front of his car, still partly outside the gates. The tears have dried now, but one still remains, and drops off his scruffy chin. He wishes she were here by his side, he hopes she really isn't in this place.

A lost lover...

Ashes fall from somewhere, dropping into his shoulders. Felix wonders where it has come from, he can't see any visible fires...

Now Silent Hill has pulled you in as you are broken, you're weak. You'll never last here...

He pulls out the note that appeared last night on his windowsill, in the direct location if Silent Hill. Felix wonders how she could be here... waiting... all alone...

And can he save her from what lies here, also waiting in the dark?

(Please don't forget to leave a vote, it really helps me out!)