Minx-Rubble

Minx's fear slowly disappears into the calm of Silent Hill. The rage and agony that swirl in her mind subside with the fear. She stays focused on her mission, not wanting to get too distracted by the small piece of calm since she was a child.

All the calm suddenly disappears as the all too familiar sound of crackling flames enters her mind.

Screaming. Crying. The smell of burning flesh. It all rushes in at once. The room is on fire. A discarded lighter and an empty gas can sit next to Minx. The flames surround every exit, and Minx screams. Those screams mix with the sound of her parents screams, and the small, high pitched scream of an infant. Then darkness as her skin tingles, then burns.

The light surrounds her. Not the light of fire... But the light of an ambulance and the soft moonlight.

"I'm sorry... The others didn't make it..." The screams enter her mind again as tears roll down her cheeks... Hot like... Fire.

Minx rubs her head. Tears streak her cheeks, dripping onto her collarbone and running to the ground. She soon realizes that a strange siren is going off. She stands, wipes her tears, and looks around.

As she looks around, the paint peels off walls, trees roots dig up the sidewalk and groans begin to mix in with all the other sounds.

Minx does not panic, but the hairs on her neck stand up as she steps forward cautiously.

Left. Right. Left. Right...

The siren soon subsides and Minx takes another good look around. The walls are now fleshy and blood covers them. The street poles are rusted, inhuman grunts surround her now. She backs up a bit, against the fence.

She looks through the fence. What was a road, is now... Rubble.