Minx-Wildfire

"You can't undo what you've already done, but you can face up to it."-Caleridge to Murphy

Flashes of screams and pained memories flash through Minx's damaged mind. Every step adds to the terrible image forming in her mind, the fear spreads like wildfire through her body.

   She looks back towards her car, weighing the decision to run back to it and drive off, abandoning the whole mission. But as she walks, the urn shakes in her jacket pocket. Then she makes up her mind.

She has to stay. She has to find who did this.

I see the fire raging inside you, this place is known quite well among us to extinguish those...

A horrible scene plays in her mind, screams and fire taking over. Minx screams as well as she sees her own family, being burnt to charred crisps... Blood pours from their eyes, crusting around their burnt bodies.

The fire... that is why you are here.

Flames burn in Minx's eyes, she will find out who did that to her, to them.

What if the answer... destroys you?

She runs into the town, now ignoring the fear she feels.

Only, she doesn't know what lurks there, waiting to tear her apart, and extinguish her blazing wildfire.

(Please don't forget to leave a vote, it really helps me out!)