Toy

This will be a yelnat one, yes im aware that the mcu made them sisters but in the comics they were indeed not siblings, now im only doing this bc I've never done it before and i want to try it out. This will contain arguments and a shit load of swearing, enjoy :) also im writing this with long ass nails but their pretty so ill suck it up (no spellcheck)
———-
Yelena's pov

"FUCK YOU NATALIA"  i yelled as i ran out my apartment

That bitch had just ran out on me and stole my motorcycle

*previous conversation*

"You can't just fuck me whenever you want, talk sweet to me leave and come back whenever you want then expect me not to fall for you over time!" 

"Who the fuck would fall for someone who only uses them for sex Yelena!" 

"ME! And I fucking hate you make me feel this way"

I sit on the bed and soon she does too

"Look i c- don't love you Yelena i just want the sex and you knew that"

"No shit Natasha, but i can't and won't continue this."

"Fine."

"I have Wanda anyways"

I stand in a quick move and stare at her with anger and sadness

"What?.... I wasn't the only one?"

"No... im sorry"

"No the fuck you're not! Don't lie to me!"

"Yelena i can't love you i told you! Why are you mad i have someone else if we're not together!"

"Because i fucking love you! You idiot! Wanda isn't any good for you!"

"Oh and what? You are?  Why can't you just grasp the fucking hint that i will never see you more than a fucking toy?!"

Silence was all that there was

"Fuck you..."

"No, fuck you im out, you're useless if you're in love, now you're just weak."

She rushed out taking my keys

*present*

I tried running after her but it was useless.... Like me apparently.

I hate the fact that i fell for an asshole, i hope she suffers with Wanda

*****
Natasha's pov

"Oh god Wanda are you serious!?" I yelled grasping my hair in anger

"Im sorry! But i don't choose who i fall for! And you well know that yourself"

"You don't understand! I left her! I left her for you! You promised me you'll leave her alone if i left her for you! And now you don't want me?!"

"Look ill still leave her be! I don't want you anymore i thought that would've brought you joy?"

"Joy? Joy!? For fucks sake! I LEFT HER ! I was so fucking cruel.... She won't want me anymore."

"Not my problem"

And with that she left

FUCK!!! i screwed up

My poor Lena doesn't deserve this.

She loves... loved me

And now I've ruined the only fucking chance i had!

I need her.
***
Yelena's pov

I laid in bed with a gun

I was ready

Ready to leave

If i can't be happy whats the point?

If i can't have her i can't and won't be happy

I won't make it

I need to leave, and i will

I lifted the gun, loaded it and pointed it to my head

Right when i was going to pull the trigger the door was burst open

With a crying Natasha

I immediately got up and wiped my tears

"What the hell Natalia?"

"NO, what the hell you! What were you about to do?!" She said with her voice breaking and eyes open in shock

"Not your business"

"мой любовь..." (my love)

"Don't! Im just a useless toy right? Leave me rot in peace"

"я люблю тебя лена" ( i love you lena)

"No, no you don't"

"Yes, yes i do, and im truly sorry for the pain i caused you, ill explain everything if you want please just give me one more chance lena, i love you so much and i was so scared and i know thats not an excuse and i really hate myself for earlier but im really utterly in love with you and i will give whatever you need to gain your forgiveness"

"Kiss me."

And with that she grabbed my gun and trowed it far, she grabbed my waist and kissed me with such tenderness

It felt like i was floating, my stomach filled with butterflies

I love her too much

~*****************************************~
I have ZERO ideas for anymore chapters so i will read a lot to get inspired but from now on y'all (whoever read this crap) will get shit shots and i guess it will take a lot of effort to continue with good ones, please if you want take a look at my other books yes their a bit cringe but only bc i made them a long ass time ago give me a chance i really could be a good writer:/ anyways enjoy the rest of your day bye .