8. Together.

~comfort is not in knowing everything but. Experiencing all the unexpected.~

*****

RAHAAN,

I don't know why I did what I did in there? Why would I unexpectedly lend a stranger offer to come with me along to my quest? It just doesn't make the implication of who I am?

~

I was already standing by the foyer of the hospital with the issued documents of her and my ticket to Tokyo. While I abode so that creepy man would come out and I can go in to give her the tickets.

I didn't do to meet her besides for a week now, because I don't see the point. But I hope when I said I don't go to meet her? I meant that I don't go inside her wardroom. My standing by the door? Just... To check that that the man hasn't killed her already or not doesn't count?

I waited for a long, when a girl approached me, her steady pace my way. With her head up high. "How do you know my sister?" She asked me, as she frowned.

Yes, she is the same girl I saw with her in the hospital room. When looked at me from up to down. "Are you the reason? Adarsh and Adah are having complications? Stop stepping up in my family. And my sisters live. You ain't stand a step. Homeless wreck!" She yelled at me as she turned to start to walk inside. While I caught her wrist and pulled her back to where should she be standing, for an appropriate conversation.

"I see that, but I am not a homeless wreck and it's not me coming in between that asshole and your sister. He is abusive and that is why she is in the hospital? Isn't it?" I fought her back. When she frowned.

"Do you know what Adarsh will do when he sees you lurking around her woman? Or how you are trying to take her away with you? She is not just some random girl. She is already his wife. And what you are trying to have with her is an extramarital affair."

She is married?

"She is married?" I asked her the same question. She scoffed at me, "Yes to the men you are trying to take her away from. So. Back off dude. You have no idea who Adarsh Raichand is." She says as she walked passed me this time.

While I was just in a shock. She is his wife? I thought they were just couples?

I wondered as I stared blankly at the papers in my hand.

What does that mean?

~

I looked by the door, again when I saw that he was sleeping beside her on the same hospital bed with her while she wasn't. She was clicking his photo on her phone while smiling.

They sure are a healthy couple.

*****

ADAH,

I looked up at the photo of the men, giggling at the kid. Smiling, he looks so funny with his nose blowing a little like this. Who will believe that a man this prestigious has a blowing nose right now?

I giggled more while thinking, as I laid back on the bed beside him. Only if I wasn't told that he haven't slept for a week now. And the couch being wet. I wouldn't ever have let him sleep beside me.

He kept refusing to go to his house, while he felt to guilty. Its not like I am forgetting what he did? And what he expectes from me? But, still, maybe, I guess.

Ahh! I can't make out if I am doing right? Or wrong with myself?

I watched the door, when a shadow surpassed us. And the guy beside me almost falling down. While I caught him before he could. "Adar-"I called him out, when he came back to his senses. And look up.

His eyes all watering from all the sleep, and he was cringing, again and again shaking his head." Hmm, I'm sorry, I am so sorry, "He cried out. As I shake my head.

" It's okay, "I told him, while he stood up and hanged his leg out of bed. His back at me, while I unwantedly was staring at them

"I understand that you don't like me Adah, I get it. How about a trial period? It it works out, we can-"

"Just not the same conversation again. We had a trial period. I was your wife for months. Fake. Precisely. But I know what kind of man you are."

"Really? What kind of man then I am?" I he asked me, I don't even know if I want to reply to that. "You are well settled, well educated. Goals oriented. Ambitious. You work your heart out, in that same one thing. You are-"

"A bore? Everything any other woman wants accept for you? A man who can offer you a future? A man who can be a nice husband? But no! What you want is a man who will play you like a fling and throw you away! You want a man that can't even offer you a house to stay that he can call his own roof? A man with no goals in like and wandering like a dog? Isn't that it? " He got furious screaming at me like that as he stood up and twirling, and staring at me, with his dead and hurt eyes.

He was, terrifying me for a moment. He didn't do anything, yet I was kind of core shaken.

"Look at me Adah, I am the future you too want. Its just that roaming around with nasty little bitches who are ready to serve there body to any man. You have lost your concisous state of mind. You know you don't belong and stand where they are standing. They are the one, who keep screaming I want to be a bird, a bird! But they are fucking bitches! "His loud voice at me, had me flinching.

But the door suddenly cracking open. While the familiar man I know, came up grabbing Adarsh's kneck.