34. RAPED

~Let me shine thorough, till you turn dill,~

ADAH,

I was sitting there with a shock on my face while he looked at me with a frown on his face. "You okay?" He asked me, I nodding to him. While he helped me stand up. As he took me out. "Let's have quarterly check up tomorrow?" He told me. "No!" I yelled as soon as I heard him, he taking it in as a little suprise, "What?" He asked me, i shaking my head.

"You know I hate going to hospitals, I don't want to take any check ups," I told him. When he just pouted. "I'll send the doctor here," He asked me. While he sat me down. "Do you want something?"he asked me I shaking my head. He sat back down with me.

"Whats with the look on your face." He asked me, "Nothing!" I instantly replied which I later realise wasn't that great of a thing to do. He frowning at me.

I need to check things myself before I speak up anything. How he will react? I don't even remember anything happened that day, I just know what he had told me. But now...

I just bit my lower lips dabbing my feets. While he came my way, and stared at me. "What is it-" He asked me, this time he giving me this dead glare. "I think,... I think..."

Strange, that I got to realise my feelings for some other guy and I am pregnant same day!

I laughed at my fate inside me, as I wanted to kill myself right now. "You are pregnant?" He asked me. His face all shunned. And shocked. Why is he so startled?

"I think. I am," I said not sure. When he just stood there freezing. "What do you mean you are -" He said as he stood there shock.

Whats with his reaction. "Adarsh, tell me this is your child?" I asked him rushing, and standing up.

When he smirked. "How can you be pregnant? When I haven't touched you!?" He asked me, freezing me.

Okay, I am calculating it all wrong, that means I am not pregnant. I can't be, like this! I can't!

"Who did you fu** yourself with?" He asked me, yelling at me. But I just pushed him off. "It might be false alarm! Okay! Stop over reacting! I have been in your fetters for ever since you caught me! So you dare try to make me look like a whore." I warned him. He chuckling.

"As if its a new thing for you?" He asked me taunting me. This jerk!

I wanted to hit him on his face, and I did made the courage to punch him. But he caught me. "Let's go to pharmacy!" He said, as he picked his jacket, and asked me to leave. I followed him behind.

~

2 months before~

I looked around the room, opening my eyes, here and there. Where the hell I am! I tired to remember things, I was at this party with Adarsh, and my family in the opening of Dad's new hospital, even when my sister just died, few days ago. They have no shame.

I was roaming around with everyone. I didn't had much drink but I still felt so dizzy after just some. I was on the couch. And all out, and I vaguely remember Adarsh taking me upstairs.

He laid me down on the bed. And that was the last image, I woke up on the same bed. As I looked down on my clothes realising that I am not wearing anything, what the hell! I screamed out, as I heard someone on the couch.

"Adarsh!" I yelled at him, he waking up. "You awake now?" He asked me, "Asshole!" I screamed at him. When he scrouched his eyes.

"I brought you up and took care of you all night, while you were burning up, and here you are acting all jerk with me," He said angry at me. When I scoffed.

"You took my unconsciousness for your own liking and yet, here you are with no guilt on your face. Pathetic!" I said, picking up my clothes. And I picked my clothes.

~

He sure that day hadn't done anything, because its not like him taking advantage of drunk girl? But he said he was by my side all the time. What does that means then? If he didn't do it. That means someone

Raped me.

~

I picked out the box of three strips he got for me, to take test, it was early morning now. And he was waiting for me outside. I don't know what I feel about this!

If it comes true, that means... I am...

And I was?

I closed my eyes, and just encouraged myself hundred times that its negative! Its negative! Its negative! He is so sure that he ain't the one who hurt me. Because if he was, he would have been happy to be a father.

It's, I opened my eyes.

And the line... It was there, it was positive. I was pregnant. I don't even know who the father is! I just know that I was raped when I was unconscious and I didn't even knew about it and I might be meeting that man every fucking day!

I wanted to yell out and scream, but I just calmly open the door. And came out staring at him.

While he was looking at me, with hurt. In his eyes. "It's positive."