17. Exceptional

Sometimes, someone's presence is enough of a candolence.

*****

ADAH,

I saw him getting just tired from all the things after a while, and looked at me. Finally, "Let's go to hotel room." He again suggested, but his brother lingered over the bedroom door.

"Take her," He suggested as he turned and started to leave. But in that two words they sensed some kind of things which I can't put my finger on.

"I will," He said and started to leave. Again, I following him behind. Honestly I don't want to be alone right now. What if Adarsh gets to me again?

How will I defend myself alone?

"Seems like your brother and you aren't fond of yourself?" I asked, to have some small talk while we silently came out.

"Kind of," He replied me shortly, smaller talk then i though it might be. "Okay, you guys seems to be close though?" I again, asked and even I don't know what I wanted to ask in this question?

If they are not fond? Why are they close?

Ahh! Adah,

"We are close, but just that. Time between us had a major role in our breakdown." He replied to me, and Ohh, it makes sense.

We were already out, while he was just walking. I following him. We both nit realising that I am in a hospital gown the whole time. Thankfully it was less like a sick hospital gown. It was a long bagy t-shirt like till my knees, having my tall legs look sexier and since I fit in medium size, this one was smaller because they had ran out of medium.

Concluding it was fitting me. If you ignore the fact that it's blue and thin cloth. It's perfect for a dress.

"Hey, let me buy you you some clothes," He suggested, when we were out on the main road. I looking at myself. I won't say no to that offer. "Okay" I replied him. And followed him behind, till we were near a mall, he took me inside and then upstairs at women clothing sections.

He looked around all the clothes and more, and then entered in a shop, with so many clothing. Sundresses, haul distress pants and shirts, everything including sandles.

"Since we will be staying together for more then just little while. It will be better for you to pick good amount of clothes." He told me, pick good amount? Did he mean many? Or good enough, like the ones I can just survive?

I think it must be the latter, or else why would someone buy to many clothes for a stranger?

The woman from the counter came my way,"What would you like sir and ma'am?" She asked, I looking at him, "Show her around." He ordered to her. And she extended her hand.

I went on towards the jeans section first. And since distress and hauls are my most favorite pants i picked just a single. I can survive in one? Right? I took a next on slim fit. Yes! Two would do. After taking me around for a while. I ended up picking more then four fits.

Yes, I am kind greedy, I shouldn't have. But the clothes here are very beautiful. I came back to him, sitting on the chair. With his hands on his head. "Uhh," He groaned, and went back sleeping on the  bedrest.

I went by him, as he realised me aproaching and hastily stood up. Looking at me, he watched the clothes after, "Is that all?" He asking me, as I frowned.

"I know, but the clothes here are so beautiful I couldn't hold back--- wait, you said is that all? Can I take more?" I asked him, confused. When he twitched his brow and chuckled a little, "Yeah, sure. You can. Take as many you want." He told me as I excitedly went towards the part which I left on.

I can certainly afford to pay him back for all the ones I am buying for myself, so it's more like a borrowing money.

~

I was at the hotel desk with him, while they hustle for a room's key behind the desk.  "You can go. I can manage on my own."I told him, feeling guilty for making him stay here. His sister was really hurt." I told him after a while.

He finally backing off, "Okay." I said and he started to leave.

"I will go for now, I'll come tomorrow morning,I am sorry," He said, and turned for leaving. Starting to move away, while I watched him going. I don't know but something in my chest was aching watching him dissapear like this.

Umm, I turned towards the desk, but a warm air and presence behind me, got me frozen, the dark presence of shadow like and big body was right on my back. The coldness, was sending me shivers, "Been doing bad things lately, uh? Adah?" I heard the thundering voice, dominant and aggressive. He was angry.

His hand came through my forearms, while I seek for help, but unknowingly the hall was empty. Even the desk helpers were gone.

His influence,"How do you expect me to punish you this time so you won't do it again?" He said, hands resting on my forearms and he swayed me into facing him. Making him collide his chest, "How did you find me again?" I asked him,

"Oh, don't worry about that. The person you have been trusting for a while now is the one who have been traitorous to you,"