TWO

{Hyeon's P.O.V}

"There is not enough salt in the WORLD, to protect us from the hell you are trying to unleash," hoseok yelled from the far left corner of the room.

"oh don't be such a worrywart, I and  the demons go way back," I send a cheeky wink turning to 

"Hyeon, there is still time you know, and by any chance had you joined a cult or something?" jimin spoke with a frowned, now joining hoseok in the corner.

"shut up, both of you," I tsked, taking a big shot of vodka, and hissing at the throat-burning liquid.

I rolled the bottle towards the two ducks in the corner of the room, "take it", first jimin took a huge gulp of the bitter drink, hoseok quickly snatched the bottle from him taking a couple of consecutive gulps then shuddered loudly while rubbing his own chest.

I poured the slat perfectly making a circle, filling the circle with the chicken blood just so it won't overflow out of the circle, taking the five candles I placed them on the boundary of salt, then with some more salt, I connected the five candles by joining them in a patter that a star formed in the pool of blood.

the last thing to be done was to light the candles and chant the spell given on the website, as I stood up to grab my laptop from the coffee table, I heard hoseok whimper in the corner.

"arent you feeling cold?" jimin asked me, both of their faces flushed pink.

"no, and it is not even done yet" I replied to him, slightly giggling at their form.

I placed the laptop next to the candles, the screen facing me, I pulled out the lighter from the pocket of my pullover and lit the candles.

I looked at the screen and read out the words written in italics,

"annyeonghaseyo jeoneun bangtan sonyeondan hwanggeum maknae jeon-what the-"

I stopped and took a look at the screen again if I was reading the correct thing, well I read the correct thing, but does it feel hoax?

the feeling of it being a hoax was cut short when the power went out, dark filled the air, a bolt of lightning trembled in the sky, but the rain was not in today's weather forecast...

suddenly I heard hoseok and jimin scream, I whipped my head around to catch a glimpse of them but it was too dark, my laptop had stunned off as well, I stood by on my feet as I heard footstep padding out of the living room,

"JIMIN, HOSEOK!" I called out for them, but no response, a shiver went down my spine, I took a step back, but this time the wooden floor made a squeaking noise, it never did that but now it did.

But suddenly I heard footsteps back, this time towards me, I was pulled into an embrace, as the hand gripped my wrist and slammed me in their chest, my breath was cut short.

as I inhaled shakily I realized the person's smell, hoseok, he smelled like burned sugar.

Within a second the power was back, 

"It was just a coincidence, the website was a hoax" jimin came toward me.

"yeah, maybe.." I detached myself from hoseok, as I wiped my forehead, taking a deep breath, cooled sweat  had appeared as I dint noticed,

"hoseok, stay over tonight and sleep in with Hyeon" 

"Okay," hoseok agreed, "and let's never do that again.."

"yes, I feel a little dizzy, I think the vodka is kicking in" I laughed slightly.

~.~

"Are you on drugs?"

"You and I both know you don't pay me enough to have a drug problem" I replied to chan, my boss, I work as a writer in a magazine company, we both are close, I had just shared with him what happened last night. Man won't believe me.

Even though Hoseok and jimin reassured me that it was a coincidence but it felt more than it, there was a faint smell of smoke in the apartment since morning, my first thought was that hoseok and jimin had burned something in the kitchen but they were gone even before I woke up, I even called jimin about it but he said they had breakfast outside.

"Anyway, I have an article to write, believe whatever you want" I stood up leaving chan with his piles of files.

As I walked in the hallway towards my cabin, today I felt a little uncomfortable about being here, it was hard to put a finger on but, it was an overwhelming feeling.

I decided on going home and writing from there, I packed my bag and locked my cabin, and before leaving the office, I thought of informing chan, "I am going home, will work from home." I popped my head into his cabin, "okay, have a nice day" he showed me a thumbs up, " are okay by the way?" he asked, "yeah, have a nice day you too" I flashed a smile and took my leave.

Usually, I and jimin go home together, as he picks me up, he is an English teacher in school, but he won't be off till four in the evening and it is just two right now, hoseok would be in his college, as he is doing his masters in science, I had to go home alone today, I took the bus to home.

The ride home was pretty boring, when I entered the apartment I noticed the photo of me and jimin by the mirror was a bit tilted, I fixed it, smiling at all the photos hugging of the three of us, and took off my shoes.

I remembered putting my clothes in the laundry before starting on the article, I collected the pile from the corner of my room, and as I entered the laundry room, I noticed jimin had left his clothes in the dryer,

"Jiiimminnn" I whined in frustration stomping my foot.

I first separated my dark and light clothes and put the light clothes first in the washing machine, I moved to take jimin's dry clothes out, I took my empty basket and placed it under the dryer, just as I opened the dryer and took few of his clothes I saw something that disgorged a scream from my throat.

.....

A/N: yo! so, I'll try to update 2-3 times a week but I will update once a week for sure!

leave a vote and comments!

<3