20 ONE

Present

"We have to start looking for a new house as soon as possible " Seokjin spoke after he swirled the warm whiskey in his mouth.

"Yeah, I can barely stretch my legs- Taehyung, the light of my life? Will you move your stinky feet off my lap?" Yoongi hissed as he sat scrambled by the wall with Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung.

 The blond retraced his feet from the silver demon's lap and smiled up at Lyra as she handed him a beer bottle whilst tucking a short strand of hair behind her ear. 

Hyeon turned back to the wall filled with photo frames, rolling her eyes at the oh-so-lovely couple and muttering 'Cheater loves a cheater'

Just as Yoongi made Hyeon sit on the carpet there was a sudden storm in the town.

A bolt of lightning fell on their house and made it fall out. Heavens know, how they all are alive without a scratch-well, scratch that.

all of them were dusty and Smokey. Namjoon had got a sprain in his right leg.

Jimin had a big bump on his forehead and almost everyone had multiple bruises and scratches.

After Ten of them had struggled to sit in the seven-seater car they found themselves cramped in Lyra's Tiny studio apartment.

The photo frames had all the memories comprised in them, all the mess which Hyeon ran away from.

Finn hugged Jerry as Lyra stood in front of them, three of them wearing funky glasses.

A polaroid had Jerry and Lyra's faces smushed together from the side as they both smiled cheekily at the camera.

Hyeon remembered the night too well when she helped both of them dye their hair green.

All the frames had moments from the five years of college they spent together, from the freshers' party to the graduation ceremony.

All the memories were probably Lyra's favorite but something didn't fit right.

None of the pictures had Lyra or Sam.

"Lyra?" Hyeon called out slowly sipping at the whiskey Jungkook handed previously her.

Lyra's back straightened as she heard Hyeon call her from across the room in a crisp voice.

"Yeah," Lyra crooked out rubbing her sweaty palms together softly. 

"How's Sam?"

Lyra's breath got caught in her throat as her eyes hurriedly shifted from Taehyung to Lyra's back and the pictures Hyeon faced.

"Sam? who?" Lyra coughed as she tiptoed towards the bar stool empty next to Seokjin near the kitchen island; avoiding everyone's eyes.

"My Ex-Boyfriend?" Lyra now spun around casually to face everyone in the room, finishing all of her glass in one go."

"How would she know your Ex-Boyfriend?"Taehyung laughed Lightly to himself as Hoseok and Jimin shared worried glances with Seokjin across the room.

Namjoon sensed the tension in the room and sat straight on the single bed, hissing over his leg.