20 TWO

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook whispered as he slid down the tree trunk, out of breath. He was prompting his left elbow on his left knee as he pushed his blue hair back with his other free hand. 

After they made jump out off the balcony and ran to god knows where—but now stood in a pitch-dark forest filled with chirps of cricket and hoots of frogs.

 Saying with just the moonlight hitting his face with shadows of a few leaves he looked like a predator, would be an understatement. He is a predator.

And what it seems now, Hyeon is his prey.

But she is unlike Ostrich, who would eat anything. If he is a wolf, she is a Vulpes.

Hyeon narrows her eyes at him before cracking a teeth-aching smile and expressing her hands around.

"Oh, Jungkook!" she held her hands in front of her chest as she blinked rapidly at him. Jungkook's face twisted in confusion.

"I feel majestic! You pulled me down thirty feet building then we ran for an eternity with some demons chasing us! and this is not even earth! oh, and I might not be a human too!" she sighed at the end as if she was blessed. 

"Oh, what a day to be alive" Hyeon singed sang as she walked and crouched in front of him, her eyes big as an apple.

"You can't answer me normally? can you?" He sounded pissed and today she loved it.

Today everything negative was pleasing her. The way Taehyung's eyes howled into betrayal. How Lyra's pupils shivered, How screams erupted in her apartment as she jumped away.

Hyeon kept her eyes locked with his, "And you can't ask me a normal question? can you?"

"Am I asking how you are feeling not normal now?" his eyebrows frowned.

"Since when did you care, Kook?" her pitch lowered a bit, 

"Jungkook" she corrected herself as she cleared her throat, surprised at how she let the nickname roll off her tongue so easily, and it left a weird sweet taste on her tongue. Oh,  she was sick.

"I always cared about you" He almost growled.

A light breeze blew as it bought a cinnamon-like smell to their noses, it was so random.

Something shifted ever so lightly in the air as Jungkook tucked her hair behind her ear and she blinked rapidly now out of nervousness.

Her eyes shifted from his siren eyes to his rouge lips to back to his eyes, as she felt herself falling over.

Quite practically, actually.

Just when Jungkook caught her right wrist,  she was on all fours now.

"Nobody gave me a chance to express my care for you" He gulped hesitantly

"Now, you have the chance though," No, it was not her answer. A voice screamed at the back of her head. I would never purr, like that.

But before she could banter ahead in her head she was pulled up in his lap, her thighs on his sides as they both now sat on a rock.

"What are we doing?" Hyeon whispered against his lips, her eyes shut.

"I don't know now" he rasped

"Where are we?"

"I don't know"

"Did you bring us here to die?" she gripped his shoulders.

"obviously" he answered right away, encircling his hands to her lower back.

"I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not" She shivered

He giggled slightly, vibration from his chest felt against her own as he pressed his lips onto her.

Hyeon became putty in his hands she molded her lips into his, heat traveling in her nerves.

"Hoseok and Jimin were about to tell me something" she softly said before resting her forehead against his.

"Don't worry, I know everything you need to know" Jungkook whispered before molding his lips into hers.

Their lips moved in sync as he tightened his hold on her back, making her squirm in his lap. She bit his lower lip now and then, wanting more. His eyebrows frowned as he deepened the kiss, letting his tongue into her mouth.

Hyeon moaned into the kiss as warmth spread in her body when she felt his tongue brush with his. Her right finger intervened with the silver chain around his neck, pulling him in. Her left hand gripping his nape.

"You don't know how long I waited for this," He rasped between the little kisses she left on his neck. "Waited for, Jungkook?" Hyeon questioned, her eyes peering up at him from under her eyelashes.

"For You and I," He stuttered out before gripping her sides and twisting her, she was now between his legs her back pressed in his front. His silver ring-clad fingers moved her hair aside from her shoulder.

Hyeon shivered as she gripped his thighs with her left hand when she felt his cold lip piercing and warm lips press onto her neck.

"Where are we Jungkook?" Hyeon questioned when she rested her head on his shoulder as he continued to kiss and nibble on the skin of her shoulder from the back.

"In a forest" He whispered in her ear before kissing her cheek.

"That I know baby, but exactly where and where next we will go?" 

Hyeon giggled softly as she felt his thighs tense when she called him 'baby', moving her other hand to his neck as turned her to the side, looking directly into his eyes.

"What's the plan?" she asked again, mere centimeters away from his lips, her fingers weaving into his hair.

"I don't know" Jungkook blurted out honestly after a moment of silence, he was lost in the spark of her eyes.

"Are you being fucking serious right now?" Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders when she jumped to her feet, fully turning and looking at him, now she was hot with anger.

He just winked before there was a sound of birds flying away with blue glitter in the air, as he turned into an owl and flew into the forest.

"You can't just turn into an Owl and fly away when you don't want to answer me!" Hyeon screamed at the top of her lungs as started angrily walking in the direction he flew away.

"Watch me!" she heard his annoying giggle.

 Hyeon frustratedly picked up a pebble from the ground and threw it into the night sky, in his direction as he flew in front of her. She obviously missed as he continued to laugh away.