Author's Note

Hello everyone, Juju here.

Just wanted to update you all that my very first fan fiction "TharnType and the Surrogate" has officially come to an end. I am so grateful for all the positive response I have received during the whole process. I would like to thank my friend SS_koi for encouraging me to write a fan fiction on my favorite couple.

My goal was to complete Tharn and Type's marital life. Although, in the original story the couple is pretty much complete and whole just the way they are. I wanted a touch of parenthood into their lives.

What it would feel like having kids being a gay couple? How would they do it?  Will the society approve ?etc etc.

In the end the story culminates to a point where we realized that the love Tharn and Type shared for each other  was unconditional and pure. They deserved the family that they desired.

Also,  how can we forget the warm relationship they shared with their surrogate Natasha. Both Tharn and Type learnt to be parents to Natasha first.  They loved her and never wished to part from her and cared for her all along the plot. They proved to be the ultimate guardians of the girl. She became  a part of their family quite instantly. Their relationship is one of a kind.

Hopefully, I have done some amount of justice to the story with my imagination. My next book is going to be a one shot, again a Tharn Type fanfic. Stay tuned to this space one I publish it and do show an equal amount of support to it!

Once again, I am super grateful to all the Waanjai babes out there.  Love you all. ☀🌻❤🌈