Tobias POV

A blur.
A blonde haired blur runs past me.
I had heard Peter walk out, and I knew Cristina was already gone. They never left me alone. I was planning to leave my room for the first time ever, and find where Cristina hid her memory serum, so I could erase the pain. I just wanted to erase the pain.
But when I finally got the courage to walk out of my room, they we're already back. But something was different. That's when the blur ran past me, to the far end of the vast apartment. The blur was short, skinny, blonde, and ran and started to pound on the window.

The person sobbed. I had heard those sobs once before.

Could it be? No. Not possible. Never ever was this possible.

Then the blur spoke.

"Where am I" she choked out between sobs. Her voice. My god. It was her.

I couldn't move. I didn't want to move. I couldn't process any more thoughts. And I was stuck, right there. I couldn't feel the cold, tile floor underneath my bare feet. My blood was rusted to my veins, my heart stopped.

Cristina had ran to her, and was now hugging her close. They were both sitting on the ground, leaning against the window.

After what seemed like forever, Cristina looked up.

"Tobias." She said. "Tobias? Hello?"

I snapped out of my daze of bewilderment.

"W-w-w- is this ---- what." I couldn't form a sentence.

I didn't know how I could believe any of this. It's Tris. She's alive. She's alive and she's here, and I can't wrap my mind around that single, simple thought.
I force myself to move, and run towards her. She stands up and wipes away her tears.

"Tobias." She says. She smiles. I didn't think I would ever see that smile again. But she's here. And I just can't believe it.

We embrace and fall to the ground, and I envelope her in my arms.

I never thought I would be able to hold her like this again. No one did.

It's all so crazy, and there were no explanations at that moment. The explaining could wait. For now, I just hold her, and she holds me.

My life ended when hers did, but now my life is just beginning again. She's here. Right now I don't care how, but she's here, and she's real

And I'm never letting her go.

-----------------------

Yay! The moment all my readers have been waiting for (even tho no one ever reads this oops) A HAPPY REUNION WITH LOTS OF FOURTRIS! Whale guys, cherish it now because thing are about to get real complicated in the next chapterrrrrr.
I'm going to bed now, but I'll probably write a really long chapter to more or Sunday. I've just been super busy, so I apologize for the absence.

BTW: I changed the story's name and cover. I just thought that people would be more interested in reading a story with an attractive description and cover.💞❄️✌🏼️

Peace, love and Pringles 🌻🍆🌚