Lets Kill Tonight

PATRICKS POV
"We need to get some help to take Mr Gaskarth DOWN." I said firmlyas we stood in the school corridor.

"Preferably in an earlier round," agreed Joe. "But we both have a severe lack of actual real life human friends."

"We'll......" I racked my brains for a human who would help us. "There is one person......"

*thirty mins later*

"So what do you want me to do?" Asked Andy Hurley in his adorable lil fairy voice.

I took a deep breath. "Well do you rememberPete Wentz?"

"Oh yeah!" Exclaimed Andy. "He was a complete oatmeal cookie. He used to bully me and say I had a silly voice. God I'm glad he's gone to another school."

"Well the thing is Andy.... I was dating him."

Andy looked mildly surprised. "Oh well, i bet your sad he moved" he said casually.

"Well the thing is Andy," said Joe gently, bc I had started to cry, "Pete didn't move. Mr Gaskarth brutally murdered him."

Andy was shocked, "I KNEW MR GASKARTH WAS AN BAD UN!" He yelled. "NO ONE COULD CONCEIVEBLY HAVE SUCH MASSIVE HANDS!!!!!!"

Despite the fact I had never noticed his hand size, I was touched by Andys outburst. "Do you want to help us find him and make him pay?" I asked.

"Sure lol, I would love to help you find and confront a murderer," shrugged Andy.

I was delighted Andy had agreed to help, however we didn't have any muscle power on our side. No one vaguely tough ever hung out with any of us. "Oh well," I sighed. "Let's go and try and find out where he is,"

"Not so fast," growled two voices.

In terror, I turned, trembling, to see my two terrible tormentors, Brendon Urine and Gerard Way.

"What do you want?" I squeaked.

Brendon smiled, showing his sparkling teeth. "We wan to help you, Pattycakes."

I couldn't believe what was happening. "You want to help me find Mr Gaskarth?" I gulped.

"Of course Patty Stumpy," giggled Gerard. "That's just what brilliant friends we are."

I was suspicious of them, but I knew they would be incredibly helpful as they both were capable of causing physical and emotional pain. "Welcome to the AvengePetesTragicDeathByMakingMrGaskarthPayTeam,"

ANDYS POV

I was faintly aware of Patrick talking to Brendon and Gerard behind me, but my attention was only focused on one person.

Joe.

I thought I was in love with Patrick, but that was just a faint glimmer compared to what I felt for this hairy dude in front of me. I couldn't beliebe I hadn't noticed him before. I began to obbsesivly imagine what our kids would look like.

Joe caught m looking at him, and smiled at me. Omfgz he was totes perf.

PETES POV

"WOT DAFUQ U DOIN PAT," I fort from mah new home in heven, as I looked down to Earth. "Y U TRUST DEM," I exclaimed.

Henry VIII, mah new heven bud, came up to me. "Wot u gonna do bruv" he boomed in his kewl brig accent.

I stared at Patty, warking along, laffin wiv Branden and Gerrard. "imma return to Earth as a gost."