First day

Marceline-P.O.V

I was woke around 8:00 and was frantically trying to get ready for school. I can't believe that on my first day of school and I'm running late, school started at 9:00 and it was already 8:20 how pathetic is that right.

I made it out of the house at 8:30, I dressed in tight ripped blue jeans, with black converse and my favorite hoodie. I'm not the type of person that wears super fancy clothes on her first day of school, it's just not my style.

I flew to the school at top speed, when I got there it was 8:45. "Nice new record." I realized that people were staring at me I had gotten used to people doing that, sense I was the last and only vampire left in the world but not just any vampire the Vampire Queen Marceline Abadeer.

I walked into the school hallway and as soon as I did eyes were on me I ignored them and found my locker I memorized the the code and went class after placing my bass guitar in it. When I got to class I choose a desk in the back of the class in the middle.

I just sat there as people started filling into the classroom, seeing me and then whispering to each other, a pink haired girl with pinkish skin walked in and saw me then she walked over to me. "Are you new here?" "Yeah, what of it?" "Nothing it's just, I never seen a real vampire before, you know rumors say the last vampire is the Vampire Queen. I wonder if it's true?" "Sure is." Her eyes widened "Hmm, my name is Bonniebelle Bubblegum nice to meet you." "Marceline Abadeer."

"Hey, PB what's up!" I heard a guy shout from the classroom door, I looked at him he was wearing a baggie blue T-shirt with lose blue pants, and next to him was a shorter guy wearing black jeans and a white T-shirt. I didn't want to talk to these guys I just wanted to enjoy my morning.

"Wow, cool an actually vampire, hey are you the Vampire Queen?" I just nodded "Cool was your name?" "Marceline Abadeer" "My name's Finn and this is Jake nice to meet you." He stuck out a hand to shake and I did. The teacher then walked in the classroom and everyone scattered to their desks.

"Hello everyone I'm your homeroom teacher Ms. Adams, allow me to take attendance and then we'll get started. She looked at her clip board the looked up again, Marceline Abadeer!?" "Here." I rised my hand at the same time as I said it. Ms. Adams continued "Jake Smith!?" "Here!" "Finn Smith!?." "Here!" "Bonniebelle Bubblegum!?" "Here!" Her voice was quite sweet and soft, it reminded me of my mom's.
~
The final classes ended and I went to my locker to get my guitar, I then decide to go to the front office to see if there was a band club available and to my luck there was, there were a few other names on the list and I put mine down at the bottom.

I walking down the hall trying to get out of the school when the guy Finn came out of nowhere, "Oh, hey." "Hey." "Soo...what are you doing today." "Nothing really, why?" "Cool, uh, maybe you want to hangout with us in the science lab?" "Sure why not I ain't got anything to do anyway." I followed him upstairs to the end of the hall and into an almost all white room.

"It's bright in here." "What us to dumb the lights down, I don't thing PB is experimenting right now?" "That be great." We walked into a room that was even brighter then the last and Finn turned the lights down to a brightness I could tolerant. When I finally got my eye sight back I was face to face with the pretty girl from before and the short guy Jake from class.

Everyone all just sort of stared at me, I was about say something when two new people walked into the room. "Guys we got our last name!" "Really!" I turned and saw the flyer the two girls were holding up, "Who's the last name?" Jake asked in excitement. "The last name is Marceline Abadeer." "You guys know who that is?" Finn's, Jake's, and Bonniebelle's mouths all dropped open in surprise and they all stared at me, I said nothing I just looked away.

"You play?" "Maybe." "What instrument?" "Bass guitar." "Do you sing?" I didn't answer that question, I do sing but that was personal. "Look I just remembered I have work and I need to go before I'm late, see you around." "Uh, actually guys I've got to go too, see you tomorrow." I turned to see who was following me and it was that girl Bonniebelle.

We walked out of the school in silence, until we stopped at the sidewalk to wait for the stop light to turn green. I was starting to get tired of walking so I began floating, Bonniebelle looked shocked but also fascinated at the same time. "So...where do you work." "Part-time in the local grocery store." "Wow that's cool." "I guess not really though." We fell silent again, "Do you have any hobbies?" "I play bass guitar and, don't tell anyone this but, I...I do sing but normally only to myself."

Bonniebelle was quiet for a moment before she spoke, well not really she laughed actually. I got embarrassed and shut up and just stared at the cross light. "I'm sorry it's just, I never thought I'd meet such an active vampire, it's always been my dream to meet one." "Yeah, well you just insulted the only one left." I crossed my arms, "I'm really sorry, oh how about you come to my place tomorrow?" "Sorry but I've got to get to know you more, how about 2 months from now?" "I guess that's alright." The stop  light turned green and we went across.

We came to my work place and stopped we exchanged numbers and addresses then we left on our own ways. I realized just how pretty she was and I think I blushed a little when she smiled and waved goodbye, I knew I was definitely going to get to know her better.