My First Time

Bonnie-P.O.V

Marceline had me pinned to a wall in my room, forcing herself on me. I tried to stop her but I small part of me wanted this to happen, so little by little I slowly started losing my strength to fight back and ended up deep into the kisses she gave.

I then felt something slide into my mouth and my heart practically jumped out of my chest. Marceline then pulled apart for me her thin tongue leaving a trial of saliva that was contacted with my mouth. I turned pour red when I realized that, that thing I felt in my mouth was her tongue. I felt so violated but so good at the same time.

I must have turned away from Marceline without noticing because the next thing I knew I felt a big but smooth hand on my chin turning it toward her. Marceline then stopped and stared into depths of my soul for a moment before she pulled me back into a sloppy kiss again. I had no time to react and Marceline wouldn't stop so I could catch my breath, so I was heaving and struggling to breathe.

Marceline kept going when she slowly slide her hand down my waist and up my shirt to my breast. I shook at her touch, I've had other guys touch me like this but it was different with Marceline, I didn't know how to react so all I did was grab onto the waist of her shirt so hopefully she go further than this.

About 2 minutes later I felt Marceline's hand slide up from her just cupping my breast from outside of my bra to her cupping the naked nipple. At that point I was already deeply into the feel and touch of her that I didn't want her to stop. Marceline then took her other hand and pushed us from the wall of the room to the bed, where Marceline sat down while I was still standing hugging her head and my shirt more then half way up.

Marceline then slide the free hand down my  thigh pulling me onto her lap, I willingly sat on it.  I just couldn't stop myself so much to the point where I let Marceline do what every she wanted to me, I just couldn't help it her hands felt so good against my shin and I wanted to feel her whole body on top of me. Then I felt something poke me from underneath from Marceline's lap, I assumed it was just her belt but a bit later I felt it again but sharper.

I just barely pulled away from Marceline's lips to see what the sharp object was when I heard her whisper, "Are you a virgin?" She asked. I was in shock but excited because I knew why she was asking that so I answered her question with another question. "Are you an intersex?" Marceline nodded with a slightly worried look on her face, I smile "Good." I said sexually, roughly kissing her again. Only this time I took her and my shirt off taking my bra off along with it.

Marceline stopped kissing me and flipped us over so know Marceline was standing above me her knees resting on the edge of the bed, while I was below her my legs resting on either side of Marceline's hips. I could see the bulge in her pants so while she was kissing and licking down my neck I slide my hands down to her fly and unzipped it. Marceline jumped but only a little as her cock flew out of her pants.

Marceline then pressed up tightly to me and I could feel her getting harder and harder. I hadn't seen what it looked like but all I knew was that it felt huge and I particularly start vibrating with excitement and lust. Then she pulled away from me and I hated every second of it, but she took off my pants and panties, and then took her own pants off but left her tight boxers and sports bra on.

She pulled my waist closer to here lower abdomen and I got a good view of her abs which I found so fucking sexy I couldn't help but touch them. While I was admiring her abs a felt her cock head penetrate my pussy and it felt smooth entering I moaned a little at the touch of sliding in. Marceline was even bigger then I expected, she was going slowly I assumed that it was so I could get used to the feel of her.

I could tell that she was holding back though because her teeth were gritted sharply and I could see the glare of her fangs. I reach out a hand and cupped her face she look down at me, "Just a little bit longer, last for about 2 minutes I'll be ready by then, promise." Marceline nodded and held her ground for those two minutes, and by then I was loose and ready.

I looked up at Marceline who was seemed to trying really hard to control herself, her fangs were huge and bared I knew I had very little time before she went crazy. I reached up and touched her face, her eyes were a crimson red and full of lust. I pulled her head down to my face to kiss her but instead I got, a snake like tongue lick on the side of my cheek.

Its not that I didn't like it just caught me off guard. So I jerked back in shock but slowly gave myself back to her.

About 1 minute later, I felt a hard shove and I moaned a little bit. I felt it continue and with each thrust I moaned a little more and a little louder. I hugged Marceline's head tightly to my breast, I felt her hand slide up and massage them before putting her mouth on one and sucking on it.

I was moaning like crazy, and wanted more and more of her, but I noticed that Marceline seemed to be slightly uncomfortable with the way I was laying down under her. I lifted my legs up above her waist and almost instantly, Marceline's dick slide in much farther in me then before. I moaned long and hard at the feel, Marceline smiled and a continued fucking me.

(Next day)

I woke up super tired, and looked around I realized that I was sleeping soundly on Marceline's bear stomach again, but this time it felt different I wasn't embarrassed or anything in fact  I felt pleased satisfied and full of love for Marceline, I got out of bed and picked up a shirt it was black with two snakes and a skull in middle of it. "Cool shirt, this most be Marceline's." I'm gonna wear it."

I put it on, it way too big for me, it all the do to my thighs but I didn't care. I happily went to go make breakfast.

Marceline-P.O.V

"Aaahh, shit my head hurt like hell." I got out of bed and looked for something to wear but gave up, "I'll find something later." I thought walking out of the bedroom I vididly remember what happened last night. I went in the kitchen to see Bonnie in my band shirt making breakfast, to keep her from hearing me I flew over toward her but I didn't say anything.

Bonnie turned around a few minutes later and bumped into me, she was hold a hot pan that burned me a little. "Ah! Marceline I didn't see you there I'm so sorry, are you hurt?" "No." I grabbed the burning side of the pan and set back on the stove, my regeneration skills healing me in an instant. I then gently held Bonnie's chin up toward me, I lightly kissed her on her lips, the taste of strawberry bubblegum coating my own smooth silk lips. I  caught Bonnie off guard because at first she was surprised but then she willingly kissed me back.

"You stole my shirt." "I did...what are you going to do about it?" "What do you want me to do?" "I don't know you tell me." I checked the time as Bonnie pressed her body close to mine. "I have few errands to run later, and it's a school night, I have time for about one more round, how's that sound.?" I asked a smirk on my face and an eyebrow rised. "That sounds perfect." Bonnie said as she lead me back to her bedroom.