𝘀𝘆𝗽𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘀

-------------------------------
˗ˏˋ𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝘂𝗻'ˎ˗
꒰ 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗰 ꒱
↳ @𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗾𝗯𝘂𝗰𝗸 ™
-------------------------------

𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 in darkville
the name says enough tho, in darkville there was a lot of stealing, drugs etc the kids in darkville were a lot of trouble to say the least.

𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 was the school everyone went to, it was a school just like any other, the kids smoke, go through hell, they all were trying to find "the best version of themselves"

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 it was a week before halloween, and they all thought surviving a night at the carnival was easy, but nothing is as it seems, the annual carnival was coming up. In a town like darkville it was impossible to avoid halloween, darkville was a shitty town. But everyone became ok with it bc it was their shitty town.

𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗮 was like any usual girl in darkville. She was a total bitch, she had a bad life at home, her grades were sucking, but the best part of her life were her friends

𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 every teen was obsessed with halloween, so theres no one to trust. And you all know the rules of halloween at the carnival. Dont split up, dont say be right back and dont do drugs. Yet no one ever followed these rules.

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 was very close, but yet they never thought there would be a traitor in their friendgroup. The day called halloween. It was only the beginning of the next. They never thought it soon would be the end of their life. There were lots of teens who were struggling with things like rape, abuse, drugs, selfharm.

𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀. 7 days before halloween. 8 days of hell. What could go wrong?

———————————————————————————
𝗺𝗶𝗿𝘆'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: ill write the apply part later, sorry for the spelling mistakes.

𝗶𝗯:: magnaluvr <3 (i got inspired by them for the idea of a apply fic, the book will be with my own characters and ideas)

𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: all characters are owned by the people that apply. Athena will be mine. So shes owned by me. Nothing in this book is copyrighted.

𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: there might be mentions of blood, death, anxiety, drugs, abuse etc