𝟬𝟬𝟭. College

Athena was still at the restaurant with alexander when she got a call from her friend that got killed. Athena jumped. Athena showed the phone with the call to alexander. "What do i do?" Athena asked. "Pick up" alexander told. Athena did as she was told and picked up the phone. "Who is this?" Athena asked with a shaky voice. She didnt hear anything except for just some heavy breathing. Athena hung up. 5 minutes later she got a location from that exact person.

This person was only 5 minutes away from the restaurant. Athena gasped at the text that was following. "Youre next!" The person told with a photo of her dead friend attached. "No!" Athena said. Alexander looked at the girl worried. "What is it?" Alexander asked worried. "Im next and hes near" Athena told scared and with a shaky voice. Athena showed alexander her phone yet again. "We gotta get out of here" alexander told. They walked out and looked around hoping not to spot the killer. Athena checked her phone for the killers location. He was near them. Athena looked around and on the other side of the street they saw the killer standing.

"Alexander run!" Athena shouted. They ran hand in hand as fast as they could. They stopped when they were a lot further. Athena checked her phone yet again and the person looked like he was behind them. Athena looked behind her and he was standing there. Alexander was looking in front of himself and didnt see what was behind him. "Alexander look out!!" Athena said. Alexander turned around and it was the killer behind him. The killer tried stabbing alexander but he got away. He grabbed athenas hand and ran away. They ran into a library and went to the nearest person they saw.

"Theres a-" athena told loudly while being out of breath. "Ssshttt!" The person said. "Theres a killer" athena said pointing at the door. The person ran to get a gun. The killer came in. The person yelled and tried shooting the killer but missed. Athena and alexander running away. The killer stabbed the librarian and grabbed the gun. Then aimed it towards the librarian and shot. Athena and alexander heard the gunshot. They got scared and went to hide behind a bookshelf. Trying to be as quiet as possible.

The killer went to look around trying to find the couple. Athena quickly grabbed a book trying to be as quiet as possible. She threw the book in another section. The killer quickly walked that way. Alexander signed at athena to be quiet and follow her. Athena did as she was told and followed alexander. They moved fast towards the exit. But a sound came from athena's shoe. The killer shot but missed. They ran towards the exit as fast as they could. When they got to the exit and got out the police was waiting for them. "The killer, he's inside" athena said out of breath.

The police went to check inside but saw nothing. Athena rolled her eyes she wasn't surprised. The killer always manages to get away. The police drives away, athena and alexander drove home. When they saw a curly haired boy sit on the couch. "Who are you?" Alexander questioned. "Im isaac davis, i came to search you up as soon as i heard mom's dead. It took me a while to find you though" isaac told.

"Davis as in, your my brother? But i never heard of a isaac davis" athena told. "Indeed, mom kept me a secret and i lived with mom and dad until mom left to find you. We do not share the same dad though" isaac said. "You need to leave, its not safe here" athena demanded. "No, i know mom didnt die for no one, im gonna protect you" isaac said. "Youre what? 13? You cant protect me!" Athena said. "I can try" isaac told. "No, youre so innocent i cant have more innocent people dying" athena said.

"Im not gonna leave, dad kicked me out and i have nowhere to go!" Isaac almost shouted. "Fine" athena told.

Walking to college the next day athena bumped into another curly haired boy. "Sorry" athena said. "Its okay" the boy said. Athena was about to walk away when the curly haired boy told her she looked like athena from the darkville murders. "Thats another blonde haired girl" athena told as she walked away, athena stopped for a second. "Hey, whats your name?" Athena asked. "Its lucas, lucas stark" the boy told then asked athena for her name. "Its serena jones" athena told, using a fake name to not get recognised by a possible killer. Athena walked to class.

In class athena sat next to another blonde haired girl. Athena complimented her, because she loved her outfit. The girl decided to introduce herself. "Im vera-jean freeland" the girl said. "Im athena davis" athena replied.

Athena walked outside and went to sit alone to write her essay when she felt someone stare at her. She looked and someone was giving her a death stare. It was cianne hopper who was sitting with lucas and Amelia. Who knew quite a lot about athena. Athena was slightly creeped out by the stare but gave a death stare back. The girl looked away and rolled her eyes. Athena went back to her essay.

Someone went to sit next to her, it was amelia, amelia complimented her on her hair, they talked for half an hour. Then amelia got up to get to her next class.

Alexander went to sit next to athena. "Hey princess, how are you?" the boy asked. Athena got butterflies from that silly little nickname. "Good!" Athena told as she grabbed her computer out of her bag. Soon enough teresa, vivian, valerio and addison joined the couple.

"I heard about yesterday" teresa told. "Yeah were all really sorry!!" Viviane told as she hugged athena. "Thank you" athena said, she went on with her essay that she had to write on her computer. Athena went to the library near college to grab a book, when he saw a guy talking to his friends, he honestly gave athena elijah vibes. Athena wanted to know more about this guy, athena decided to walk up to this guy and started talking to him, athena never laughed this hard about anyones jokes in years. "Im michael by the way, i think were in the same class" the guy said. "Im athena, and yeah youre right" athena introduced herself.

Athena walked through the hall, walking to her next class. When a group of girls was laughing really hard at her. It was solace davids and her friends. "You know thats really childish but whatever" athena told. "Why dont you just fuck off and die" solace said. "Jeez solace" athena told as she walked further. Viviane went up to athena seeing her being laughed at. "Im sorry, just try to ignore them" viviane said. "Ill try" athena replied. Another girl also walked up to athena. She started talking about taylor swift and athena talked with her about how much she loves taylor swift. Viviane walked away, she had to get to a different class anyways.

"Who are you by the way?" Athena questioned. "Im cassandra harper, who are you?" Cassandra asked. "Im athena davis" athena told. "Like from the darkville murders?" Cassandra asked. "Yeah but i dont talk about that a lot" Athena answered.

The same night athena, viviane, alexander, valerio, and addison sat in the living room of their appartement, they were eating when they heard a loud knock on the door, athena jumped. "Who's there?" Athena questioned while she walked to the door. No one answered. Athena opened the door scared for what she might see.

———————————————————-
Miry speaks: thank you so much for applying!! I think this act is gonna be better than the last ones.