𝟬𝟬𝟰: color war

athena smacked the killer across the head. then ran away. while running away she accidentally ran into William. "not right now will" she walked backwards. "did he show up again?" William asked. "ofcourse he did" athena said. william ran towards the bathroom where the killer was standing athena running behind him. he fought the killer. the killer stabbed William then ran away.

athena ran up to William. "will why did you do that?" athena asked. "at least now he knows not to mess with you" William told. he closed his eyes. athena yelled for help. people came running. the counselor called an ambulance who took William to the hospital. alexander came running to athena. "where have you been?" athena asked in tears. "I was sleeping, what happened?" alexander told. "William got stabbed by the killer" athena said in tears. alexander comforted her and told her that it was gonna be ok.

it was evening. athena was sitting at dinner with alexander and Alexandra. "so who do you think this killer is?" Alexandra asked. "I'm not sure but it is always someone i know" athena told. "I dont even know your favorite color, im very curious actually" alexander asked switching what they were talking about. "Mmh ok, Pink obviously" athena told. they all agreed. athena started scrolling on Instagram when she saw a notification that she was tagged into a video. athena decided to check it out . it was the killers Instagram account. he was standing in her house. and it was a mess. athena gasped. alexander looked at the girl. athena showed him the video while saying. "my mom is still there" since alexander was one of the counselors. he got to camp by his own car.

athena and alexander ran to his car. they went home and left their stuff at camp. when they got home. they checked everywhere. but they just couldn't find athenas mom. when suddenly the door opened. athena grabbed onto alexanders arm. it was athenas mom walking in. athena ran to hug her mom. "i thought u were kidnapped or worse killed" athena told. "I'm fine, why would you think that?" eleanor asked. "because there's a new killer and he texted me" athena said. athena and alexander decided to eat at home then went back to camp.

it was the next day. athena was sitting at breakfast with sydney. Talking about the killer the whole time. When one of the counselors spoke up. "Tonight its color war, darkville high against sunnyville high" the counselor said.
Athena rolled her eyes. "Whats up?" Sydney asked.
"We have to go against sunnyville? Aka the rich kids aint no way im gonna join. Especially not now theres a masked killer on camp aswell" athena spoke.
"Ur right, but ill stay with you athena, and so will alexander, alexandra and the others" sydney replied.

Athena went back to her cabin. When she saw that all her stuff was laying over the floor and the words cunt and whore were written over the cabin. Athena looked around her when she noticed one of the writings on the wall. It said "ur next athena" athena gasped. She decided to go to the mess hall and ask for a sponge. She decided to clean up the paint. When suddenly chelsea, grace and harper came in.

"Who did this?" Harper asked. "Probably some sunnyville bitch" athena told. Grace looked outside "girls" she said. "Yes?" Athena questioned. "I think i know who did this" she told pointing at some rich looking girl with a sunnyville shirt taking pictures. Harper, chelsea and grace ran outside. "Hey, i know that you think what you did to athenas cabin might be a fun prank but it really is not bitch" grace told. "I never said it was a fun prank" the girl said. Harper punched the girl. The girl fell to the ground than got up and ran away crying. Chelsea, grace and harper were laughing.

It was the same night, athena and kayden got the job to hide the flag, they were walking with the flag in the woods. "So how is everything going?" Kayden asked. "It sucks, the kids here arent even nice" athena told. "If you ever need help, or anyone to talk to. Im here for you. I really wanna help but i dont know how" he told. "Thank you kayden" athena said back.

Elliana came to the pair. "Have you placed the flag yet?" Elliana questioned. "Yes" athena said while pointing at the flag which they put far in the woods "Athena" kayden told. "Yes?" Athena questioned "you see that too right?" Kayden questioned pointing at something he saw. "Yes" athena said worried. "Kayden, elliana run as fast as you can" athena screamed. Kayden, elliana and athena decided to run. They ran as far away as they could. Once they got to the mess hall where more people were kayden started talking about horror movies. "This totally reminds me of scream" kayden told. "Exactly and fear street" elliana agreed. "Exactly" kayden said. They decided to talk about horror movies for a while. While they walked outside

Darlin walked over to athena. "Let me guess, you saw the killer again" darlin questioned. "Yes" athena said fully out of breathe from running. Darlin went to sit on a bench and grabbed a book. Athena decided to go to sydney who was reading a book aswell. "Jeez u scared me, i thought u were the killer" sydney told. Darlin told them to be quiet so that she could read her book. Parker came in and walked over to darlin. They were very flirty towards eachother. Athena walked out. She saw mars looking at a frog. She decided to walk over. "Damn it athena, you scared him away" mars told. "Sorry" athena replied.

Valerio walked over to athena. "I really wanna help with what your going through athena, do you still have therapy?" He asked. "No, it ended" athena told. "Maybe we can go to therapy together" he said. "Sure" athena replied.

it was the next morning. athena slept pretty well when suddenly she woke up by a nightmare. she looked around herself not being able to find anyone. she walked outside. Viviane came running towards her. "I think you might wanna hear this" she said.

————————————————
Mirys note: also ignore the mistake i made in the last chapter, i forgot they were already at camp. I didnt fully read the chapter before writing the next one. I was to lazy. I just scrolled through it but didnt actually read most of it only the important parts😭 also should i make athena a killer in the last act? Because idk i kind of want to but idk a good story around it😭😭