BH - S1 E5 || First

[A LITTLE FLUFF THIS CHAPTER ;)] [You guys are lucky. I was gonna do an angst chapter but it turned into.. this. I SWEAR YOU WONT REGRET READING THIS CHATPER

My parents had been over for a few days. Karl was over every day to keep me company- and with that, we'd grown rather close. Today was one of those days where my parents were out late at night.

"-ter please?" I zoned back in and stared at Karl for a few seconds before shaking my head.

"Sorry, what? Could you maybe repeat that?"

"Sure I just asked for water is all. Are you okay?" I shrugged and threw him a bottle of water. He caught it and got off the floor to sit next to me. Karl rubbed circles on the back of my hand and grabbed my phone to turn on some background music.

 ---+---+---

@amberfy - ambers spotify status
hold on by chord overstreet

Karl lays down on my chest and plays with my hair.

@amberfy - ambers spotify status
right now by one direction

Karl turns off the tv as I fall asleep. I remember faint memories of him placing a blanket on top of me. He gets back under the blanket with me. He kisses my forehead.

@amberfy - ambers spotify status
as it was by harry styles

everything.

@amberfy - ambers spotify status
defenseless by louis tomlinson

turns.

@amberfy - ambers spotify status
mirrors by niall horan

black.

---+---+---

I wake up rubbing my eyes. I groaned and sat up, pushing Karl off the couch with a 'thud'.  "Sorry, bout that." 

Karl laughs and sits up. "Don't worry. I was already up, knew it was coming, Am." Perfect by One Direction starts playing. Me and Karl make slight eye contact before turning the volume up. Karl offers me a hand- 

"May I have this dance?"

"You may."

I quickly check the time, 9AM. Great start for today.

I might never be your knight in shining armour. 
I might never be the one to take you home to mother.
And I might never be the one who brings you flowers.

But I can be the one,
be the one tonight...

Karl twirls me around and places his hands on my hip and smiles softly.

When I first saw you,
from across the room.
I could tell that you were curious,
oh yeah.
Girl, I hope you're sure
what you're looking for.
'Cause I'm not good at making promises..

He lifts my hands and wraps them around his neck. I smile back at him and sigh, enveloped in the moment.

BUT IF YOU LIKE CAUSING TROUBLE UP IN HOTEL ROOMS

He pulls away and starts dancing. I stand there and stare at him- laughing. I pull out my phone and prop it up on the TV stand.

AND IF YOU LIKE HAVING SECRET LITTLE RENDEVOUZ 

He gestures for me to join him. I accept and start dancing. He giggles softly and jumps up and down, the lights bright in our eyes.

IF YOU LIKE TO DO THE THINGS YOU KNOW THAT WE SHOULDN'T DO, THEN BABY I'M PERFECT- I'M PERFECT FOR YOU.

Karl spins me around and dips. Our eyes meet and his twinkle with joy. I'm 99% sure I'm blushing. He leans in and I return it. Our lips connect as I press harder down, his hands traveling down to my hips. After what feels like forever, I pull away for air. The song finishes playing.

"Karl, that was amazing." I stop the recording and sit down- legs crossed- on the floor.

"No you." He giggles and sits down next to me. I lay down and put my head on his lap, grinning up at me. 

The thumping of stairs could be heard a mile away. That's how I know it's my dad. He walks over to the two of us and stares. Between my messy hair and Karl's blushy expressions- it seems like we've been doing something we haven't.

I sigh and wait for him to start talking. He starts promptly.

"Who the hell are you, and why are you in my house?" He doesn't even acknowledge me. 

"I'm Karl! A friend of Tommy and Amber!" My father ponders for a minute before nodding.

"Right, Amber and Thomas. You look like a bad influence, now tell me that isn't true." Karl nods and offers the man a small smile. 

My dad huffs and walks away before he can insult Karl. I sigh and apologize for my dad. He's never been a people person, especially when it comes to my friends.

"No don't apologize! Did you see him, he didn't even remember who you were!" I nod and tell Karl it's normal. 

After a while of hanging out, Karl decides to leave so he could stream. I give him a small peck on the cheek before letting him leave. 

---+---+---

@amberify - ambers spotify status
perfect by one direction

---+---+---

@ambrrsms - amber simons <3
guys, how we feel abt me starting a twitch soon..?
- 20,276 Likes || 19,592 Retweets -
|
|
@karljacobs - Karl :)
replying to @ambrrsms
yes! pop off amber (check ur texts btw)
|
|
@ambrrsms - amber simons <3 
replying to @karljacobs and @ambrrsms 
thank you karl! (oke)

---+---+---

Karl <3
hi amber :) I was wondering if you'd let me help you set up stream? i have an extra setup at my house. parents don't live here- maybe you could move?

Me
yeah of course! that'd be great
also yeah I'm kinda down to move since my parents are... you know.

--+--+--

I close the phone and run up to Tommy's room. "THOMAS. WHAT WOULD YOU SAY IF I MOVED TO KARLS HOUSE?"

"I WOULDN'T CARE. HE'S OUR NEIGHBOR." He shouted back. I thanked him and started to pack.

WC: 905

[A/N: sorry for the short chapters. votes + comments are appreciated !!]