BH - S2 E1.5 || The Neighborhood [cancelled]

~Daddy stuck around but he wasn't present...

[TW: EVERYTHING FROM LAST CHAPTER]

--+--+--

"You ready?" Karl handed me my backpack and flung his keys over to me. I caught them and nodded, sighing. 

"Yeah, let's go." 

Karl jumps in shotgun and I hop in the driver's seat. We drive back to my house and turn on the radio so the silence dissipates. 

~Hey, you ask me what I'm thinking about. I tell you that I'm thinking about us.

"Do you think Tommy is going to be mad if I tell him what happens?" 

"No." 

[AUTHORS NOTE: I hope you don't mind I'll be using present tense format now because it feels more comfortable. shouldn't change the plotline at all.]

We get home at exactly six. Tommy's upstairs streaming and Henry's flight left yesterday.It was just Tom and our parents. Karl and I see two figures standing outside our house with what looks like a blunt and some bottles in their hands. 

It's dark outside already and we can barely see them. 

"Mom?"

I walk up to the two parents and confront them. 

[A/N: quite frankly I think I'm going to cancel this story. it has no real plot line and my writing has evolved since I started. 

PLEASE READ THE BELOW

I have about 10 story planned and  laid out in a notebook and will continue those. and I haven't forgotten about 'sight of you', I'm just waiting for the perfect time to continue it.

please do not be upset with my choices as I am also a person and need to focus on school and my own life. this doesn't mean I'll stop writing because I definitely wont. 

be patient with me and acknowledge the fact I also have ela classes which takes away my creativity just a little to a lot. 

everyone who has supported this story, I thank you. you may make up your own ending or I can make a chapter for one.

please stay safe and dm me if you want to give  ideas <3 I will credit you.]