𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℴ𝓃ℯ

" धीरे चलना है मुश्किल तो जल्दी ही सही
आँखों के किनारों में बहाने ही सही "

.

📍Chandigarh bus stand

"Madam apka ₹ 150/- hua" said the taxi driver

"Aise kaise 150 bol rahe hain aap... Hotel se yaha tak ka bhada 145/- rupay hain maine sab pata kia hua hain. Akeli ladki dekh ke loot macha rahe ho."

"Arrey madam 5 rupay hi toh hain" the driver argued further

"Kya matlab 5 rupay... 5 rupay paise nehi hotein ... ha... chalo ab wapas karo 5 rupay" the fair lady handed him the money (also took the change) and moved towards the bus.

"Susheela" a boy around mid- twenties called her name.

Yes the lady was Susheela!

She turned back and-

"Ranbir... hey! Long time huh!" she said while hugging him

"Tu toh waha jaake humein bhul hi gayi" He said

"Oh please.. Dad ne itne kaam karwaye mujhse ki kya bataon...chal ab" Susheela and they both headed towards their bus.

───────────────────────

"Hello friends I am Ranbir Srivastava, your guide for the trip to Manali. So please everyone take you seats." Ranbir announced the group of youth who were present to join in the journey.

Susheela too got into the bus with other passengers. Moving to her seat which was the in the second last row, she saw a man was already sitting there.

"kya yaar... yeh meri favourite seat hain. Itna blackmail karke toh Ranbir se specially yeh seat book karwayi apne liye. Yeh kon langoor baitha hua hain." Susheela mumbled to herself.

She went towards him. The man was looking down and that's why only his head was visible to her.

"Oh bhaishab!"

─────────────🌷─────────────

Here's the first part.
Kaisa laga bataon.

And also iss story ke short update hi milenge along with cliffhanger :)

okiee bye🤎

Target: 5×5×2 votes🍁