𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℯ𝓃

" क्यों याद करता हूँ
मित्त ता हूँ बंटा हूँ
मुझको तोह लाये यह कहाँ....

बेनाम रिश्ता वो
बेचैन करता जो
हो ना सके जो बेयाँ,
दरमियान "

Cold winds, freezing night!

Pramod was standing infront of the city library. The clock says 1:45 am. He tried his best to wait till morning but couldn't spend a more second in his room.

He took a sit on the door step, nothing but to wait till the sun rises. He heart was restless. He know that she isn't here but still her memories are alive in here.

Leaning against the wall he remembered that moment 4 years ago when he received her wedding card.

F͟l͟a͟s͟h͟b͟a͟c͟k͟-

Its been a month he is back from Manali trip.

"Pramod!"

"Yes mom!"

"Kisine tumhare liye wedding invitation bheja hain. 
       'From Ms. Susheela Ruhail,
                          Melbourne, Australia'
Dost hai tumhari?" Mini asked

"Shayad dost thi !" he whispered with a sigh

"Yeh lo" She kept the card infront of him and went out of his room.

He took it in his hand and never opened.

F͟l͟a͟s͟h͟b͟a͟c͟k͟ e͟n͟d͟

"Excuse me! Sir!"

Pramod woke up when some one called him. Opening his eyes he saw an elderly woman standing in front of him.

"I am.. sorry" he said and went away from there.

Taking a sip of his coffee from a nearby cafe he looked at the library and decided to walk in.

<>

"Excuse me!"

"Yes! How can i help you?"

"Actually i am looking some one!" The librarian look up at him

"Sorry sir this is library. We can only offer you books but not 'some one' you are looking for" she replied

"I ... one second..." he showed her a picture of the diary " This belongs to this library right?"

"Yes sir this is our official diary that we gift to our visitors who have permanent membership"

"Do you have the record of exactly how many people got this?"

"Sorry sir i don't know. There are a lot of people" Pramod was disappoint at each answer he got. He wants to know about her. His heart yells for her.

He was about to leave when his eyes fell on something. On her!

"She?" his voice was hardly coming out of his throat. He asked pointing towards a photo frame on the wall.

"She was a member of our trustee.
Mrs. Susheela Ruhail Singhania. "

"Where is she now i mean do she visits here?" Pramod declared himself as an idiot in his mind as he already knew that she lives in Australia but still asking for her in Paris.

"Earlier she used to live in Melbourne but now i can say anything. They got shifted to some other place." She said

"Do you have her number? Please its urgent!"

"Sorry sir. But we have Mr. Singhania's number-

"Give me"

"One second." Pramod took Aryan's number from her and left to his room with a bright smile.

.
.
.
.

That's all for this chapter.

Where is Susheela? Will Pramod be able to find her?

See you someday.

Do vote and comment.