𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓁𝓋ℯ

" तू दिल में माही आया है
मैंने माहि पाया है
नज़र लाये ना
कोई नज़र लाये ना "

The next day Pramod made his way to Corsica. Without any contact or any address, he left everything on his luck. But one thing that was disturbing him most was what will he say to her? Why did he came behind her? Was it just because he wanted to see her once or -

Love!

That is what the air says touching his face. A smile that was printed on his face since he heard her voice on call.

Reaching there taking the shortest route, he went to the hotel he had booked a room in. He got freshen up and change himself into some comfortable clothes.

Lying on the bed he was thinking just one thing. What next?

Having no other option left he decided to call her.

Heart beat increased with those butterfly wrestling in his stomach.

It rang.

"Hello!"

"Hello! Who is this?"

"Susheela!" he said softly

"Yes! who is this? "

"I.. i am.. Pramod.. You remember?" It prevailed silence on both sides.

"Hello... Susheela if you don't remember than-

"You idiot doctor"

"huh?"

"Huh huh what? Kaha ho tum? Maine tumhe itne emails kiye ek ka jawab nehi. Do you even realise mujhe kitne sources lagani paadi tumhari email id nikalwane mein. Its crime still i had to it and you stupid insaan"

"i am sorry" He said with a board smile pasted on his lips

"Tum.. tum has rahe ho.. Ho kaha tum ab and aaj meri yaad kaise aayi"

"I am Corsica"

"Really tum tum... yaha... ho.. kaha thehre ho batao"

"XYZ hotel"

"Milte hai na aaj fir.. dinner pe. Main tumhe ek mast restaurant ki address bhejti hun."

"Okay sure "

"At 8 "

"At 8 done" and they disconnected the call.

Love!

This is what he would say now to the world. He was deeply in love with the girl he met in the trip.

He quickly got up from bed and start searching for a shirt to look presentable. Desperate to meet her but the time was stubborn too!

He took the longest time to get ready and now waiting for the clock to show its magic by moving fast but its wasn't.

Sighing he looked again at his phone and tried to distract himself.

Do Vote and comment!