𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓉ℯℯ𝓃

A week later,

"Hello"

"Bahar niklo"

"Pramod? Tum.... tum -

"Main bahar khada hoon abhi... tum aaon"

"But- hello... hello" The call was disconnected.

Susheela first rushes towards her balcony and was perplexed to see Pramod standing near her gate.

She quickly runs out of her room towards him before her father could see him.

"Tum yaha? " This the first words that came out from her mouth seeing him infront of her eyes.

Its been a week that she didn't contact him, neither he did. She thought that he might have got busy in his personal life but no. He was right there!

"What was surprise!" Susheela said with a smile and open her arms to hug him but he push her away in response.

"Aise bina bataye kyu chali aayi?" Pramod asked. His eyes were red in anger.

"Tum... tum andar chalo main sab-

"Rehne do tumhara natak. Do din apnapan dikha ke aise dhoka deke chali aayi. Sharm nehi aayi tumhe. Ek baar batana tak zaruri nehi samjha. Nehi tumhe kya laga ki Pramod toh aisa hi hai... maan jayega. Har baar maan jata hai issbar maan jayega - aisa socha toh galat ho tum. Aur ek call ek text bhi nehi. Main yaha tumhare piche Corsica puhouch gaya-

"What?" Susheela said in shock

"Don't interfere! Main bol raha hoon na. Main tujhe dhoonte waha tak pohouch gaya fir waha pata chala tu yaha hai fir yaha aaya... na tujhe kya lagta- Flight mere baap ka hai? Woh airport ke security bhi ghoor ke dekhraha tha mujhe soch raha hoga kaun chutiya hai joh roz roz aajata hai? Aur in sab ke bawajod tujhse ek call ek text nehi kari gayi? Itni selfish kaise ho tum Susheela? "

Both stared at each other for some time and then Susheela broke the silence.

"Hogaya! Ab chalo" She took him into her house.

Showing Pramod the guest room, Susheela asked him get freshen up and then join her in dinner. And after that only she will tell him everything.

Pramod did as she told. After a shower he got changed into comfortable clothes when someone knocked on the door.

"Sir! Maam asked your presence for dinner" Said a middle aged woman and left before he could reply.

He quickly went towards the dinning hall, as shown by Susheela when he was welcome in, and saw a middle aged man sitting on the end of the table. Something strike Pramod seeing that man. It was an unknown fear.

It was clear to him that that man is definitely Susheela's father and so he decided to be more careful. He already said her enough being angry but now he have to calm himself.

He took baby steps towards the table when a warm smile welcomed him.

"Pramod dad se milwati hoon chalo" Susheela said.

"Dad" She called aloud

The middle aged look at her and than at Pramod from head to toe.

"Come princess ! Dinner is ready. And bring that young man too" He said

Pramod thought Susheela would introduced him to her dad but neither she nor her father utter a word. The whole dinner period went only in the light sounds spoons and forks.

After the dinner Susheela took Pramod towards the hall where her father was already sitting.

"Dad! " She called " You remember Pramod? I met in Manali and then in Corsica. So here he is"

Her father look at him again and said " oh its him. Come here young man. I have to thank you personally for taking care of my daughter"

Soon he engulfed Pramod into a bone breaking hug. Pramod felt like getting choked in his arms.

He did a little chit chat or might say that just listened to them and smile. When Susheela's father left to his room Pramod turned towards her.

"Ab bataon!" He said

"Kya?"

"Don't try to be over smart. Bataon mujhe aise bina bataye kyu chali aayi"

Pramod noticed her uneasiness and got quite.

"Pramod! You won't judge me right?"

"Why will i judge you Susheela? I trust you!"

"Pramod" She took a deep breathe and said-

"I am pregnant!"

DO VOTE AND COMMENT !