𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ

" मेहरबानी नहीं तुम्हारा प्यार माँगा है
तुम्हें मंज़ूर है तभी तो यार माँगा है
गैरों के डर से तेरे शहर से
है कसम रिश्ता तोडूं ना "

Pramod was taking to and fro steps outside the cafe where Susheela had went in to meet Aryaan.

He was hurt because of his own damn feelings. It was all clear to him now that Susheela just thinks him as her friend and he must not hurt her for his own reason. Atleast not when she is in this stage.

Finally he decided to show up.

He took his steps towards open area and stopped when he notice her.

Smiling.

Was she happy with him?

They got up from there place and hugged each other. This somewhere pierced his fragile heart making the blood to bleed again.

Susheela waved at Pramod asking him to come there but he denied. She frowned and came towards him with Aryaan.

"Pramod" she called him "he is Aryaan"

"Finally i got to meet you Pramod" Aryaan said and Pramod just nodded.

"I think i should take my leave now. Take care Sush" Aryaan said and left patting Pramod's shoulder.

Taking a deep sigh Susheela turns to Pramod.

"Chale" He nodded.

<>

On the way,

"Umm... Kya baat hui? Kya kaha usne?"

"Kuch nehi. He is happy."

"Oh!"

"Toh kab ... i mean when you guys are getting back?" Pramod asked again out of curiosity.

"Getting back where?"

"To each other"

"Pramod we are not getting back to each other" Susheela said " I can take care of my child alone. Its just that Aryaan deserves to know this isiliye main usse milne gayi. "

"Toh tum akele sab sambhal paogi?"

"Lets see. Pehle toh dad ko sambhalna hai. I have to tell him tonight."

Both again looked outside the window silently.

<>

"Go"

"I am going"

"You have not moved a centimeter. Just go Susheela"

"I am going"

Susheela stood infront of her dad who was reading a book sitting on the sofa in the hall. Pramod too sat on the opposite without disturbing him.

"Dad"

"hmm"

"Dad woh mujhe aapse kuch jaruri baat karni thi"

"Batao"

"Woh-

"Main abhi aata hun" Pramod interrupted and was about to get up when Susheela shouted

"Baithe raho wohi pe "

"kya hua beta aur Pramod pe kyu chilla rahi ho" Finally her father kept the book aside and looked at them glaring each other.

"Uncle actually Susheela ko apse ek important baat share karni hai par yeh dar rahi hai" Pramod standing beside her.

"Kya baat hai beta"

"Dad woh i am.. actually woh"

"She is pregnant" Pramod blurted out while Susheela closed her eyes tightly.

Tick tick....... 1

Tick tick...... 2

Tick tick....... 3

"How dare you? " Susheela open her eyes wide listening her father's growling, not no her but to the other person present there.

----------×----------

Hello guys after long time.

Do vote and comment.

Also this story will end soon : )