𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃

"प्यार दी रावां उत्ते
यार तू ले आया
मेनू जीने दा मतलब
आज समझ आया"

Tring! Tring!

A loud ringtone of his phone disturbed Pramod. Oh wait! He slept?

Getting up in hurry he saw 15 missed calls from Susheela.

"mar gaya aaj " he mumbles and calls back her

"hello"

"hmm"

"Sorry"

"hmm"

"kya hmm? Yaha razor ka add chal raha hai kya? Kuch toh bolo Sushi.. la"

"Bahar aao"

"abhi aaya " he disconnects and call and goes out.

Susheela was no where to be seen outside. He looked around but no she wasn't anywhere.

Did she really left?

He was about to call her when -

"Are you lost baby boy?"

Some tap his shoulder. Its her.

He turned with a big smile. Seeing her after so long. The feeling was with Susheela too. They both never thought that they would meet again. Though Susheela had a wish for Pramod to attend her wedding but after that she never thought of encounter.

"Susheela" he whispered her name softly

"Finally" she hugged him circling her arms around his neck. He too hugged her back taking deep breathe in her body scent.

"Mujhe laga nehi tha ki main tumse kabhi milungi " She said smiling

"Par mujhe yaha aana hi pada. Reh nehi paya..... i mean mujhe yaha kuch kaam tha toh"

"waise doctor kafi badal gaye ho"

"Same goes with you. Mujhe nehi pata tha ki char bacche ke baad tum itni change ho jaogi!"

"Chaar bacche seriously?"

"toh kya zyada hai. .... aath..... barah... hawww...solah"

"Shut up Pramod bacche nehi hai mere" Taking and teasing each other they started walking on the roads without worrying about the destination.

<>

"Indian cuisine" Pramod gave a board smile seeing the mouth watering food infront of him.

Susheela too smiles serving the food on both of their plates. Both jumped into the food without thinking anything. Little did they know was that the person infront would never mind of any thing and they can behave their own according.

After completing the dinner discussing different nonsense things, they both again started walking on the roads of Corsica.

Holding hand in hand, feeling the cold breeze, they didn't shared any words nor any one was bother of that silence.

Walking a little Susheela suddenly stopped.

"Kya hua?"

She pointed him towards something. Following her sight he saw something which made him shock.

"Strip club"

-----×----

That's for this chapter. Hope you like it.

Do vote and comment.