Chapter 7: Out of Control

(The heroes are seen in Musutafu as they see some house in ruins and other houses in fire.)

Momo: What the hell?

Banjou: I already who who burned those houses...

Tsubasa: Really?

Banjou: Unlike the fake death of my brother Touya, I guess my father didn't take mine well, and started doing what you're seeing.

Kagami: How bad is your father?

Banjou: Think of him as an adult male version of Chloe Burgheois. Except for he has a short temper and does what he does just to try to surpass All Might.

Ochako: I bet both of them joined forces to destroy the city just because they aren't known as heroes anymore.

Izuku: Maybe Stain was right after all.

(Then Skylar detects some malice.)

Skylar: Nino. Use your shell.

(Then someone tries to attack the heroes, but Carapace uses his shell to block the attacks, and then the heroes see the akumatized All Might, Endeavor and Mount Lady.)

Vincent: Figured out you would be next, Toshinori, Enji and Yu.

Zoe: Even the so-called number one and number two heroes turned to Hawkmoth?

Momo: And even joined the League of Villains? Low blow.

Endeavor: Tell me, son. Do you really expect me to forgive you for faking suicide?

All Might: You will pay for ruining our reputation, Todoroki.

Banjou: It's Banjou Fuwa now! And All Might, I used to idolize you. And now, just because of inaccurate information, you are cruel to your own students?!

Izuku: All Might, I used to idolize you too, consider you as a teacher, a father. And now, just because of inaccurate information, you are cruel to your own students? I HATE YOU!

Mt. Lady: (angry) Listen here...

Momo: No, YOU listen. If you weren't so hypocritical to the point of believing in a lie, none of this would ever had happened.

Endeavor: It's true. But I don't regret anything, just like I will not regret taking everything you hold dear, son.

All Might: Same goes to you, Midoriya. I will crush you like a bug this time!

Vincent: Really? Then we'll have to resort to this!

(Vincent then pulls out something.)

Vincent: Now, shall we begin the experiment?

Asuna: Tsubasa, Kagami, Zoe, Let's do this.

Izuku: Skylar, let's combine forces.

Skylar: Right.

(Vincent starts shaking the can, and then he inserts it on his driver.)

B. Driver: RabbitTank Sparkling! (Vincent cranks up his lever.) Are you ready?

(Asuna, Tsubasa, Kagami and Zoe pull out their Massbrain Zetsumerise Keys.)

Zetsumerisekey 1: Massbrain!

Metsuboujinrai D.: Authorise!

Zetsumerisekey 2: Military Horn!

Zetsumerisekey 3: Zetsumetsu Evolution!

Zetsumerisekey 4: Serval Tiger!

Progrisekey: Everybody Jump!

Zero-One D: Authorise!