Chapter 16: The Final Battle Against Hawkmoth

(The heroes arrive at the main room, where Hawkmoth and what's left of his army await him.)

Vincent: This is it, the final battle against Hawkmoth starts now. We defeat him, and the future awaits us. Are you ready?

Everyone: Yeah!!!

(The heroes go through the doors and see Hawkmoth, Volpina, Dabi, and other members of Hawkmoth's army, including Vincent's ex-girlfriend and Fred.)

Hawkmoth: So you made it this far

Hawkmoth: So you made it this far. I'm impressed you all got this far.

Volpina: This just proves that you don't deserve to live! Especially you, Marinette

Volpina: This just proves that you don't deserve to live! Especially you, Marinette. After everything you've done to your friends, and you even took Adrien from me!

Vincent: Oh, shut up, Liar Rossi. We all know they would be still alive if they didn't believe in your big fat lies. Same goes to all Pro Heroes and the Bakusquad!

Gang Orca: You helped this villain to kill them!

Hawkmoth: (stern) Well Vincent, you and your friends made if personal for killing my son! Diane! Fred! Kill this bastard!

Fred: My pleasure, Lord Hawkmoth!

Driver: Sclash Driver!

Fulbottle: Danger!

Lockseed: Darkness!

S. Driver: Lock On!

Sclash Driver: Crocodile!

Diane/Fred: Henshin!

Sclash Driver: Wareru! Kuwareru! Kudakechiru! (Heavy metal music with horror violins) Crocodile in Rogue! Oraa! (Scream)

Sengoku Driver: Soiya! Darkness Arms! Ōgon no kajitsu!

(Then they become Kamen Rider Rogue and Kamen Rider Jam.)

Vincent: Tch! You really think you scare me? Ha! I'll show you!

(Vincent shakes the RabbitTank Sparkling Fullbottle and pulls its tab before inserting it on his Build Driver.)

B. Driver: RabbitTank Sparkling!

Izuku: Banjou! (hands him the Zero-One Driver) Use this!

Banjou: What about you?